Neighbors

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by mewandrer, Jan 27, 2009.

1. mewandrer

mewandrer New Member

A few years ago i was sitting out on my porch on a hot summer night, listening to music, it was a typical night my next door neighbor was sitting on her porch. Our houses were only two feet apart, her hubby had gone up to bed and I ran out of beer. So as I was excusing myself to run out for a sixpack I was surprised when linda asked if she could go for the ride. She was 55 at the time and I was 42, she wasn’t a pretty woman but not bad looking. She was a tiny woman though less than 5ft tall and about 90 pounds soaking wet. I’m 6-4 and 215lbs so it wasn’t as if we blended well when we stood together! Well we did go for a ride to the bar and even had one there before grabbing the six to go. She told me that she wanted to ride around for a lil while so her hubby could fall asleep before we got back so I said no problem and headed for a game land road I knew that was always safe to drink beer on while driving. About a mile down the road I stopped to take a leak and when I got back in the truck linda was laughing aloud. She was in a giddy mood for some reason and I was feeling no pain after drinking for a couple of hours beforehand, so I reached over and grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her to me. She didn’t seem to protest even when I pushed her head down into my lap. She was still laughing so I said ‘well you wont tell me whats so funny so now your gunna suck my cock’. So as I pulled down my sweats and pushed her head she went right down on my cock. Well that made me laugh cuz her head was so small in my hand and it was easy to hold her down on my cock and I could start to drive. I had taken other women on this road before but never drove while I was getting sucked off. Keep in mind it was a game lands road full of bumps and holes and man did that ever make it interesting! As I held her head firmly down on my cock, every time I hit a bump it would force my cock deeper in her mouth. I was driving slow and every couple of minutes she would cough after I hit a bounce cuz I wouldn’t let up holding her head down. After about 10 minutes I started easing up on the pressure on the back of her head so that when I hit a bounce she would come up a little on my cock and then I would push her back down hard getting my cock into her throat. She kept making funny sounds and I kept saying ‘now I know what was so funny linda, you making those noises’. She tried to say something but I just pushed down harder so my cock would stay in her throat. We made it back to the highway and I even drove by the house with her still sucking my cock. By this time she had my cock in her mouth over 45 minutes and because I was driving I couldn’t cum. So I drove down the road and pulled in the back of a store parking lot and told her she was gunna swallow my whole cock while I was cumming. I pulled her by the hair off my cock and said ‘tell me to fuck your mouth” …she looked me in the eye and smiled and said ‘push your cock in my mouth and fuck my throat now’…well I did exactly that. With both hands I pushed her head and kept pushing arching myself up as I pumped my cock down her throat…after 4 or 5 thrusts upward I started to shoot my cum…with each spurt I pushed her head harder down on my cock. I was really surprised how she handled all my cock in her throat even as I was shooting cum. Finally I let go of her and she sat up laughing again. Oh fuck she said , look at the mess…her blouse was all wet from her saliva and my cum. We pulled in front of my house and she just laughed again and said ‘that was a fun ride but I didn’t get to see anything’. Well I said maybe next time and as she walked up her steps to her porch she grabbed her sweater off the rail and in the house she went still laughing…I stood there wondering if that would ever happen again…..

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Please don't take this as a personal attack but, I can't read your story. It is a wall of words and hurts my eyes, man. Try to break it up into paragraphs, that makes it much easier for people to read. ;)

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's what you call some serious scull fucking.

4. Jo G

Jo G New Member

Nice one mate

5. baseball23

baseball23 New Member

good story. i agree with cowboy lover though. paragraphs are good things

6. onedropthebomb

onedropthebomb New Member

Good story and agree paragraphs would make it a better read.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

You're the master of the oneliner aren't you, Drop. You gotta do more than that to get into the AMM.

8. bojo11

bojo11 New Member

Well, i must say that was a different style, but not bad.