Neighbor fantasies

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Skeptix, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

I fantasize about my neighbor, even though she is so totally not my normal "type". I can't explain the attraction, but she's a "thick" black lady and I put myself in situations where she might have occasion to see me.

Sometimes I'll walk around my house naked with an erection in the hopes that she'll see me through the window. When she's in her back yard I'll stand at the sunroom window with the blinds drawn and masturbate while watching her. I've posted about 5 or 6 times to craigslist confessing my lust for her. I'll fantasize about all these different scenarios that involve me coming over to help her with something in her house and she'll make moves in some way...climb a ladder in a short skirt, reach around me when i'm in the middle of helping her move some furniture...lots of things.

It's nutty when I think about it...me a skinny pale white guy and her a buxom, overweight, very dark-skinned black lady. Just driving myself crazy thinking about it.

2. igor

Gold Member

I think you're flirting with danger here. What if by some chance she sees your posts and knows it is you talking about her and she takes some action against you? :eek

I've had this attraction towards a neighbor too - a 40 something slender blond with great tits that loves bikinis in the summertime. Their pool is next to my back yard:brow

3. Lotus77

Lotus77 New Member

My neighbor is a BBW with a nice ass. she's very nice, but I want to know more about whats under that skirt.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My neighbors are not inticing at all, but there is a cute young waiter at our favorite Italian joint right down the street...does that count????

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Dark skin is associated with exotic sexuality, and this may be part of your attraction. This association has a long history, it is the contrast between European sexuality of times past, and the free and open sexuality that was discovered in places like Africa and anywhere in the world that wasn't Christian. These sexually open and desirous women were darker than Europeans, hence the connection.

Of course, every dark skinned woman is her own woman, just as every fair skinned woman is her own woman. It is a fantasy.

6. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

well it's just her...don't seem to have the same reaction to other black women i see or her friends/family that come over (that also happen to be pretty/attractive...just not inspiring the same lust in me).

7. dazed-confused

dazed-confused New Member

Skeptix - I'm trying to figure out the point of your post. Are you asking whether you are acting inappropriately, require help getting her to notice you, or merely venting?

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I know...I guess we're the hotties in the neighborhood, sweetheart. Maybe they're all fantasizing about us? :lol At least some of our friends are quite attractive. :)

Just as we were selling our townhome 8 years ago, a stripper was buying one of the units we backed up to. I think I recall saying "darn, maybe we should just keep the townhome" or something like that. :brow

And yes, our favorite nearby Italian restaurant has some cuties of both sexes. My favorite hostess (Nicole, a young light-skinned African-American girl with straightened hair and blue contacts) just quit, darn it. Hopefully they'll hire some more eye-candy for both of us. :D

BD

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Where was I when the stripper was buying the place behind us? Not paying attention I would say....I guess if I had my pick of neighbors it would be the foxy black dude married to the bitchy white gal who never waves. It seems like he could use a proper blow job with her attitude. Then on the other hand, maybe she just needs a good proper lay. Perhaps that is why she is so sour.....

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

You don't remember the stripper buying the t/h behind us? :eek You teased me about it...:)

Hmm...yeah, maybe there's a reason she's so bitchy...perhaps a good lickin' would fix her attitude? You take care of him, I'll take care of her.

Now filming the new episode of Swingtown in BD and FC's neighborhood. :cool

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Was it whats his names woman or the townhome beside his? Yeah, lets invite them over and give it a try. She is hot.....

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

It was the t/h to the left of the "dude's" unit that was behind us (where the old guy used to watch multiple TV's, IIRC). Actually, it seems like there were quite a few hotties in those townhomes, now that I recall.

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

All my neighbors are SAFE from me!

A few years ago, when I was single, my (then) next door neighbor made it a point to let me know she'd divorced her hubby (wink). She was attractive, about 10 years younger than me, and VERY friendly. At that time I was seeing quite a few different women, and having one available next door was tempting to say the least, but I didn't figure it was worth it to likely have an "ex" for a next door neighbor. I was glad I made that decision, as she was nasty to my (future) wife when she moved in with me as it was. Thankfully she finally left town, and there's peace in the neighborhood again. Whew!

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

But Joe, if you had given her a few good rolls in the hay, she might have decided to move sooner. ;)

BD aka "Mr. Always Could Shed New Light on Controversial Subjects". :p

15. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Sexual chocolate!

Black or darker ladies often times would just LOVE to get their hands on a white boy! I've lived in countries where whites (like me) are a minority. And several "chocolate cupcakes" have gotten ahold of me! I prefer them to be petite and slender though.

You just may be her fantasy too!