Negotiating Ploys for Lovers

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Ladies, Gentlemen and Everyone Inbetween,

Sometimes I feel like I need to make a point more pointedly. I sometimes feel taht I am not receiving reasonably easy accommodations. Certainly yelling and screaming would make thepoint more succinctly, Yet I want to avoid love busters, to the greatest extent possible. The least offensive type of Love Buster has been an independent action, to interrupt a flow, that is not going the way I feel it should.

Going to the convenience store to buy a magazine, to take a breather.

Better Ideas?

2. Logger

Gold Member

Part of the negotiation is for time and responsibilities. W sometimes makes it dificult for me by complaining about car repairs, then I delay the repairs, and look for other cars to buy.

I am not going to rush into looking for another car, right now, and I am just going to reslove to rent a car, if my car breaks down, and needs to go to the garage. W refuses to spend much time looking for cars, but is good at complaining about whatever I want to buy. W usually ends up agreeing that we should repair the car we have.

I have other things to think about right now, so I am not going to worry about shopping for a car to please her ideas. She can take time to shop. amd I will shoot down her ideas. Maybe I will drive her to work on my days off when I need to put my car in the shop. Wouldn't that be romantic?

But another time waster is W likes to putter around before going to bed. I can lose several hours with her putzing around. I like my action in the morning anyway. I may just drink a beer and go to sleep. I may avoid W taking my time at bedtime.

Blessings