Needs some loving

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BigB73, Jul 11, 2012.

1. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I'm just having one of those..months. Just needing to vent here not really expecting anything more than that. I've been seeing this girl for several weeks now, pushing a month. And things have been good, she's hot, and fun, and we seem to get along very well. We haven't had sex yet, but have messed around alot, and she has really got me hot and horny some nights just to leave me hanging. I work shift work, so our dates are spaced our alittle, and I haven't seen here for the past 4 days leading up to our date last night. Well last night we didn't have alot planned and since I was picking her up at her place I figured we would end up there possibly early in the evening and finally get our freak on!! So in knowing we would be back early, I have restrained from taking care of myself, and took some time to trim and shave my boys nice and smooth. Well me and my boys are both very disappointed now. Another night with no loving, just a bunch of teasing. So at this point I could get turned on by a stiff breeze. For example I was getting gas in my car on the way home today. Just standing there pumping gas, and notice a very cute woman fueling up near me. Next thing I know, I'm brick hard and I don't think there was any way to hide it. I'm not sure if she noticed. Anyway, I am just about to pop. I'll take care of myself, but to be honest it would be nice for that responsibility to be in someone elses hands right now (pun intended) Ok that is all for now...I feel better...well I will soon:D

2. Super

Super New Member

Nothing worse than blue balls. If a chick did that to me I would dump her.

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Have you actually asked her if she's ready for sex or are you waiting for some mysterious sign from her? She's probably wondering why you haven't taken things further yet.

4. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Time to talk with her dude, simple as that. :)

5. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Yes either bring it up with her or just make a move on her...if she still says no give her maybe another week or two to see if things change otherwise I would move on my friend. Going past an entire month is pushing it and anything beyond that might be she's just leading you on...

6. tiffers

tiffers Member

Or she just wants to know what you want her for, and if you dump her, she has her answer... No offense lmao

7. tiffers

tiffers Member

what about guys that with hold sex from the girls?? Wtf is that about anyway? Im like one more masturbation session away from saying fuck this shit! I can do way better than this mofo I dont give a fuck if we do have kids together... Why should I sit around here with no companionship and no sex life and no one to care what im going through?!?!?! I guess it can work both ways

8. Godiva

Godiva Member

Tiffers, Amen