Needing to consult someone with experience

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Aj`, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aj`

Aj` New Member

Hey guys and gals, first off ill give ya a rundown of where im at, my girflfriend and i have been dating for about 3 months now, ( im 20 shes 18 ) and we have had a very loving and intimate relationship. Like i seriously think she is the one and all that jazz. Coming into the relationship we were both virgins. And although our relationship to this point has had plenty of intimacy we have never had sex. Last night we were in a position that we would be alone the entire night and we talked about if we wanted too.

We eventually decided against it and just did our normal stuff. ( all of which involves at least one of us wearing underwear ) Anyway the next morning roles around and she gets up to go to class and when she gets back she climbs back into bed with me and ... well heres the tricky part. Both of us were completly naked and i was inside of her, im not a complete newb with those areas of the body and i dont think i was 100% all the way there, but i could tell that it was like , to close for comfort. Anyway we kinda lose oursleves and i started to cum. I imediately pull away and we just look at each other like oh shit.

So needles to say we have spent all of today in a kinda panic mode trying to figure out a plan. Im with her all the way on what she chooses since its her body but im just hoping beyond hope that she isnt pregnant. Her period is usualy around the first of the month ... which i think puts us at a dangerous time right now.

Anyway sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for any advice you can spare.

2. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

This happened last night? Have you thought about the morning after pill? Could be an option, but you have to take it within 72 hours.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Wow! Quick thinking, 'Baby'!

I was sitting here thinking of all these planned solutions to suggest, etc...

then I read your post and went, "[​IMG]"
    ---------------------------

I wonder how pricey one of those pills is? - and if you need to go to a doctor (suppose it's on a holiday weekend...)?

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Me too.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Oh-yea, thats called plan "B".:eyes

6. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

You still have time if you go to her ob/gyn! It's probably between $35 and $75--I think I paid $75 once, but that was online and included a $20 or $30 online fee thing. Quick! Before it implants itself and the two of you are losing the rest of your youths raising a youth!

7. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

8. -G-

-G- New Member

you can get it from your local clinic for free with a paystub from your job since you are young. its not an obortion it just coats her egg so that the sperm cannot get to it. i definatly recommend it. i have relied on the morning after pill many more times that I care to admit. condoms just break sometimes.

9. Aj`

Aj` New Member

well its tommorow just a few hours before 72. she is visiting her local clinic and getting the pill. I think the chances of her getting pregnant are slim anyway and this pill should be the extra bit of protection to give us both peace of mind, thank you all very much for you help. :bow

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

that's good to know, as so many younger ones, without alot of financial backing, may not know that it's free.

...well, that's not exactly true... first, it attempts to keep an egg from ovulating in the first place. If an egg has already ovulated, and the subsequent unprotected sex causes the egg to fertilize, then the pill effects the lining of the uterus, so the egg cannot attach itself to the wall, and continue to develop.
    ...but i surely don't want this to go off-topic about the Morning After Pill! :nerv So, "Aj", I'm glad you acted immediately on your fears, and took responsibility. - Now next time - be more careful! ;)

11. -G-

-G- New Member

lol, details smetails. thanks for clarification rose ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.