Need your opinion here.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Gucci Mane, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane New Member

So I'll get straight to the point.. Better title for this topic would be "I wanna be my sisters slave". There are so many things I want to say but in order to make this easier to read I'll write as less as possible, yet informative to achieve your help.

Ok so. I have a foot fetish and long ago I discovered that I'm more of the submissive type. Back when I started watching foot fetish videos on the net, my sister found out the history and she asked me if I like feet. I replied that I dont, she then asked why I'm watching these videos and I said that I dislike feet, thus I'm watching these videos to get used to them (yeah I know..).

I dont think she believed me but she couldnt prove me wrong. Since then she was always teasing me(couldnt tell if she was doing it cause she thought i disliked feet or not). So once she said "what do you think its so wrong about feet? Its just another body part like your palms" And I'm like bla bla I dont know bla bla.. After that she said to give her a foot a lick to see that its nothing. "Dont worry they are clean, look" to which she proceeded licking her own foot to prove it. I didnt do it back then but this day I regret not doing it. Things might have turned out fun.

Then years later while she was getting some songs on her phone, on my downloads she found a file I had, called "lesbian footjob" (If I'm not mistaken). I was right next to her, she turned and asked me what's this. To which I replied "what's what?". I stood up to find out what it was (she had scrolled down and she was searching for the file). She said that she found a file with that name and I'm thinking *FUCK, I forgot to delete that one*. But for some reason she couldnt find it, I looked too and even I couldnt find it. Its like it disappeared (probably an act of God).

So I said "What are you saying there is no such thing here. Lesbian? footjob? That cant happen[as in a woman cant give another woman a footjob(was acting like I didnt know so I'd get away with it)].
    Until then I wasnt as submissive as now. As the time was passing I was getting more interested in femdom. Thinking about being my sisters slave was getting me super excited.

After some time,we had a fight to which I put her on the bed and told her to shut the fuck up. She thought I'd hit her so she started screaming, she got up and left the room while insulting me. That happent some months ago. Since then we're not really talking to each other.

So we arrived to whats happening now. Her bed is right next to mine, and these last days I'm sleeping from the opposite direction to be closer to her feet. So every night when my mind is blurry from excitement I decide to tell her how I have a foot fetish as she probably knows, that I want to serve her and be her servant and stuff as long as he doesnt tell anyone. But, when I get up I cant do it, too ashamed..

For some reason I dont think she will refuse, having me as her slave. But I cant get to say it..And if there is a possibility that she will refuse, things wont be the same..

Sorry for the long post guys.. Couldnt say it in a smaller one.. So tell me what you all think of this, what would you guys do in my place? And what you gals do in her place?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

She's your sister. Why are sleeping in the same room? Also, she's your SISTER.

I would keep this just a fantasy.

Married M Nh, Doitagain and 10_3XL like this.
  3. Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane New Member

We dont have a second bedroom. And its not like I'm gonna pull my d out and do stuff.

4. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

How old are you?

12barblues and Mittimer like this.
  5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Yeah. Man. This is your sister. You can have a foot fetish and a sub fetish. ...but...not cool with your sister

Married M Nh, Mittimer and 10_3XL like this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Better live your fetish with anyone else but your sister, DON'T DO IT, it's looking for trouble with a big T.

7. teamster145

Gold Member

I like feet, I might like your sisters feet. But not my sisters feet. Stay away bro.

12barblues and Married M Nh like this.