Need to talk about my weekend...(Long)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SteveWaste, Sep 27, 2010.

1. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Okay, I have to talk about the sex I had Saturday night because it was really hot.

Friday, I was busy as hell. In the morning, I got up at 6 (missing out on good early sex with the lady) and went to set up for and teach my Intermediate Hapkido class until noon. Somewhere in there I caught the end of an escrima staff to the bridge of my nose from an overzealous student. Blood and swelling ensues. Got home ate, ran, and took a nap before getting up for my night shift.

The GF is late off of work so I miss out on some good shower sex before work. I leave and have an uneventful night on duty. Return home in the am and creep into bed with the lady to find her sleeping in just a tiny thong, (her "please sex me awake" signal when I work nights) and wake her up with a little oral sex (the best alarm clock there is). She cums pulling my hair before giving me her very cute "Good morning Baby". She's overslept a bit so she has to run out with her friend and pick up her costume and stuff for the pre-Halloween party we're going to later that night; and I miss out on some more good morning sex. Kind of getting pent up after the working and fighting and not having sex.

I grab a few hours of sleep and get up at about noon to try and scrape together a costume. I look into the mirror in the bathroom and notice the whole middle of my face is cut and bruised from that staff-impact. My nose is swollen and it looks like I've been in a fight. <lightbulb> I run out and grab a light robe, some black and gold colors, and throw on my black Everlasts and put together a pretty convincing "mid-fight" Rocky Balboa.

Later in the night after being alone and horney all day, I go to the party and see my lady looking incredible in a tiny 5-0 Police costume. Short short skirt, belt, bra top, knee boots with heels, hat, gloves, cuffs, and my aviators. I'm hard right away which is a problem because I'm wearing fight trunks and an open robe with just regular underwear (to anyone who has been reading my posts you'll understand completely). My girl walks away after about 30 seconds of being together and goes to dance right in front of me with her sexiest girlfriend doing a very good job of turning everyone on. I start talking to one of my friends for a little bit and have a beer when I feel someone grab my shoulders and drag me backwards into the bathroom. I turn around and see my girl shut and lock the door and turn around, look at me with big dark eyes, bite her lower lip in that sexy-horney way, lift up her 8 inch skirt and bend completely over the counter, grabbing the edge.

I smile to myself and walk over to her. I gently push my body into her to let her know I'm there and let my hands wander all over her exposed back and stomach. I kneel down and grab her g-string and peel it away from her, and she is already soaking wet. I give her one long, slow, hard lick from as far as I can reach until she's shaking on her toes. I stand up and drop my shorts and I can hear that her breathing is so hard. Then I look down and see one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. One drip of juice trickles from her lips all the way down her left thigh and into her boot in a slow and sexy trail that just got me insanely horney. I bunch up her skirt and grab it in my right hand and pushed inside of her incredibly hot pussy from behind and already she is pushing against the mirror to get me inside of her deeper. I grip her skirt and just let loose 2 days worth of sexual frustration smacking the back of her ass with my hips. She leans up so I can see her in the mirror and we make eye contact. I reach up and rip away her bra-top and let her breasts bounce freely with our rhythm. We go at it like this for about 3 or 4 minutes straight without slowing down. Every time I bury myself in her she makes a tiny little moan and soon she's telling me in a high shriek, "I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" and after 2 days of not having anything, I'm not far behind. About 30 seconds later, I'm about to let loose. I tell her I'm going to cum and she tells me to, "Cum on my pussy."

I pull out and cum hard. The first spurt goes all the way up her back and lands right up the middle of her wing tattoos. I aim down and cover her in the rest of my load while she's gasping for breath. I hold her up until her legs stop shaking and then pick her up on the counter to help her get cleaned up.

She asks me if I like her costume and I said "Hell yes, Baby." Then she tells me that ever since she picked it out she had been fantasizing about me fucking her in it and exactly how she wanted it to go. I tell her, "Just wait until we get you home." She smiles and we open the door to see my three best friends standing right outside the doorway and golf-clapping. She just grinned and walked back to the party.

The sex was hot later at home, but not quite as hot as this. Just thought I'd share it with someone that wasn't a bystander.

Whew... good weekend.
    ~Steve

2. luvbug

Gold Member

DAMN!!! That was HOT!!! Glad you got lucky!!!!

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm envious of your story.

>.>
    Maybe I should put my costume on tonight for my man to come home to...

4. luvbug

Gold Member

Do it Mitt....then you can tell us how your night was!!:D

5. awakened

awakened New Member

HOT !!!! I just got thru shopping for our halloween costumes. I bought the naighty prisoner stiped miniskirt dress with tall lace-up shiny black boots and fishnett hose. He is wearing an extremely sexy cop outfit (more-so than a costume)
    I hope I get cuffed and stuffed !!!!!!!!!!

6. htoad

htoad Active Member

Cool story! Costume sex is a joy. We once went to a costumer part dressed as a Victorian couple, but under Bunnie's hoop skirt she wore no panties. When we got home we were horny and fucked while still in costume. It was funny/horny with the hoop pushed up, sometimes it hid her from the waist up and I had to take my cues from her lower body movements and the sounds she was making.

This year we may go as a cat a dog - of course Bunnie will be the cat, and I will be the dog, since I love to chase her pussy. :D:D:D

7. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Great story dude! Thanks for sharing it.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Whew!

Sounds like this thread needs to be moved to the erotic lit forum.

Good stuff, Steve.

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

OMG! Phenomenal.!!!!