[Ask a Guy] need to sexually frustrate the co-worker

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Curiositykilled, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Curiositykilled

Curiositykilled New Member

I am married and do not wish to cheat on my husband, nor am I tempted. However, my married co-worker is also a teacher and is mildly attractive but knows it. He always talks about how this girl and that girl used to want him. He also has this weird OCD thing and I know he would probably be missionary and lame in bed. That said, I have an intense desire to sexually frustrate him without actually allowing him to have the satisfaction of even knowing I am even attracted to him. He is in his older 30's. He is a cocky guy who needs to be knocked down a few pegs, but I suck at this type of thing. He also makes fun of everyone else at work, particularly the more unattractive women. Advice please.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't know why you want to do this, but men respond best to directness when it comes to sex. You can be subtle and we may not get it, but if you're direct we respond. If he's half attracted to the idea of having sex with you, the knowledge you're having an affair with a man who's about his age and looks like him (describe him) should be enough. Describing the sex you have with your husband won't do it though, it has to be something he COULD have, but some other man is having instead.

3. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

Dress very very sexy and classy but at the same time with a hint of "I could give you the best bj of your life and then let you put it in my ass" type slutiness. If you have long hair make sure you leave it down with long curls. I always find that sexy.

Also, bending over in front of him either with lots of cleavage or a nice ass may help.

4. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Eh... teacher you say?

This just sounds like there's no way for this not to end badly.

5. Curiositykilled

Curiositykilled New Member

Yeah it is a boredom thing, probably shouldn't even go there. Here's the thing about most male teachers. There are usually very few of them where I work. Put many of them in a bar=not sexy. Put one in a uniform and watch him have command over the kids and most other women=hot. But this guy knows it and thinks everyone wants him and he's partly right. I don't know, it is an ego thing for me. I don't want to fuck him, I just want him to think about fucking me. Yes, narcissistic, I know.

6. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I mean, on one hand it's a path to a sexual harassment issue. On the other hand... still sexual harassment, except what if it's student's picking up on something or parents of students...

7. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Well if he's like most guys, or at least like me, take my word for it, he wants to fuck you. Its part of our biology. we pretty much want to fuck everyone.:eyes

8. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Well if you have to, just wiggle your ass in front of him once or twice,
    with a smile. That should do it.
    I really think you're playing with fire though, pardon the cliche.

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I suppose playing hot and cold, back and forth a few times, then letting him know it won't happen. Make sure to be careful not to advertise attraction and just sahowing yourself as a sexual woman who loves men in general so you don't give him a huge misleading. Then at some point you "realize" what you did and apologize saying you are not the least entertasining the idea of sex with him. Also when surrounded with other women who have a heads up you challenge him in the open, or someone else does about his rudeness regarding women
    This should embarrass him and out him in his place

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

CK,
    I think you should do the exact opposite to what all other females seem to be doing; ignore the conceited prick!
    Guys like that are fascinated by those that don't seem to respond to their "charms".
    If he senses that then he will trip over his own dick to get to you.

11. ivanitchybum

ivanitchybum New Member

If you wanted to tease me....

Slightly sheer blouses with pretty bras under, making sure you remove a jacket if you have one when you're in my company.

If you're wearing a short skirt, cross your legs when I'm near so it rides up and risks exposing your butt a little, or showing stocking tops.

If you have stockings, if it's only us two in a room, trying to adjust them through your skirt whilst chatting, or even lifting your skirt to do so, but making out it's not for my benefit.

When you talk to me, play with your hair, twisting it around your fingers or tousling it up and re-styling it. Play with your lips with a finger, or even a pen to suggest you might be thinking of offering a BJ.

Slipping a hand into your blouse to adjust a bra strap.

The obvious, bending over to reveal cleavage or show off your ass.

Allowing your panties to be visible over your waistband, especially if they're lacy, or a hot colour, or a thong. Again, do this so others don't see so I think it's just for me.

When I'm convinced you are lining me up for some fun, ask another male colleague out for a drink to deflate me.

If I ask you to go for a drink or anything, agree. But then turn up with one or more others and NEVER allow us to be alone together.

#11 ivanitchybum, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  12. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

just approach him and say last night i had a dream about you... He will say oh really how was it. just say I don't know I woke up before it was over, maybe ill find out tonight when I go to sleep... Don't ever tell him what the dream was about...It will drive him nuts..

13. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Unfortunately if you flirt with him he'll think you want him and that's just fueling his ego.
    You'd be better off playing aloof and hard to get.... It will piss him off more to think you have no interest in him then flirting with him.