need to pee sensation during sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rose21, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rose21

rose21 New Member

I have been having sex with my boyfriend for over a year and have yet to have an orgasm. I can have them from him going down on me and from masturbation. When we have sex, the greatest sensation I feel is the need to pee. I heard that this can happen to a woman before she orgasms, so we have continued sex for long periods of time during which this sensation does not go away and I never orgasm. It is extremely uncomfortable, not pleasurable--like being on a long car ride, drinking 3 cokes, and not being able to pull over to pee. I've tried getting up in the middle to go to the bathroom and I can pee only a little. I am certain that I do not have a bladder infection. I could stand this if it actually led to an orgasm, but alas, this is not the case. Any advice is appreciated.

2. Braithwaite

Braithwaite New Member

The same thing happens to me and I don't know why!

3. Collective

Collective New Member

let it fly next time and see what happens. :)

4. jedistardust

jedistardust New Member

I've heard that when a guy hits your g-spot it causes that sensation, if you have just gone and are compltetly i agree with collective and just let go. So long as you are on the bottom and he's got a condom on...

5. wholetmydawgout

Do you masturbate? If not, maybe you should consider doing so - there have been multiple posts on this issue on this board so just peek around but in the meantime, bring yourself to an orgasm by masturbating - try touching and hitting the same spots your bf does while he's in you and see where it leads up to. Once you get close and the feeling starts taking over, experiment and let go to see what happens. In the worst case scenario you will pee (thats why you're doing it in your own private space) but that is unlikely.
    More likely you will "cum" - it might look like pee but isn't - if you're a gusher, you might wet stuff around you quite a bit. So the next time you're really horny, instead of calling your bf, go over to the bathtub and take yourself all the way there.

6. rose21

rose21 New Member

Did any of you actually read my question? I already said I masturbate. I've orgasmed many times in my life--just not from sex, and I never get this feeling. Secondly, to all of you who said "just let go" and "let it fly" I said in my question that I have done that before. I have had sex for long periods of time with my boyfriend and "gone with it" but the feeling never goes away and I don't cum. Perhaps forums would be more productive if people listened to what others were saying before dashing off their response.

7. wholetmydawgout

Ok, Rose - we apologize; part of our response was this impulse to fill the page with information that we've already told others a few times before when asked similar questions (questions that have lacked detail). And for that, I apologize. Obviously, the issue lies when he is inside you; when you masturbate do you orgasm vaginally or clitorally? Is there a particular spot that when touched causes that sensation? Is he your first and/or have you managed to orgasm with prior sexual partners?
    Hope you find these questions more relevant.

8. barbie

barbie New Member

It does sound like G-spot to me.I have had that same filling but I have never cum that way,and it does hurt.I can't cum vaginally either.It has to be clitorial.So I guess we are all different.Have you ever thought about seeing a doctor.You can't go on feeling thet way.It's not very pleasurable.

9. Ldhoney

Ldhoney New Member

Rose, that pee feeling is normal, and is part of the sexual response and pleasure of your g-spot. Try having him finger you or using your vib on you a little faster and the uncomfortable feeling will feel like pleasure. if done to slow, it is torture. But that is the feeling of any type of orgasm, it is torturous and pleasureable at the same time. Again, it is normal and most times that is a orgasm or secretion of fluid your producing to the sensation. But yo ualso have to understand a vaginal orgasm and clitorial orgasm are NOTHING alike. And a clitorial orgasm is way more intense. But the g-spot (pee sensation) is usually felt by all, or most women. They call it the g spot, but it really feels like the P spot. Try using the restroom before sexual play too, this will help you relax in knowing that what your feeling is what your suppose to be feeling, rather than wondering in the back of your mind if you have to go. Enjoy the feeling, it is pleasureable if hit frequently and fast... a torturous, evil, erotic, feeling...... let yourself feel it.. trust me it is not the urge to pee, just borderlines beteween feel good/ torture

hope this helps

Laura
    secretaddictions

10. joey_

joey_ New Member

that usually means you are coming im a guy and im yet to get my gf to feel like that becoz i warned her when we start having sex or if im going down on her and if she feels the need to pee just let is all go! becoz its the feeling that you want so the next time you have that feeling DO NOT hold back. just squirt! :D

11. jiggy

jiggy New Member

I get the same feeling Rose, the "I need to pee!!!" sensation. I have orgasmed after this feeling (its from his hitting your G-spot which is on the front inside wall of your vagina), my guess is that you feel this more with girl on top, thats what works for me to orgasm, and I know you say you just "keep on givin' 'er" but KEEP GOING longer! Thats what it took for me, and once you know its there.... :brow

12. msc

msc New Member

you could try seeing if your boyfriend could masturbate you to orgasm through g-spot stimulation and seeing if that gives you the same feeling before orgasm. maybe its possible that the stimulation he gives you is enough to give you the pre-pleasure g-spot feeling, but not enough to make you orgasm.

try getting on your hands and knees and having your boyfriend masturbate you from the rear, almost like doggy style. have him use his thumb to rub the top (now bottom if your facing the bed) of your vagina, and see if he can hit your g-spot from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.