need to know how

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lilqt, Jul 31, 2004.

1. lilqt

lilqt New Member

My boyfriend mentioned that he would find it a real turn on if I made my come squirt onto him. We are in a long distance relationship and will be seeing eachother soon so I thought that if there was a techniqe that anyone could suggest to make this happen I would greatly appreaciate it as I know he would too :D
    Thanks

2. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

id also like to kno bout tha too.lol

3. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Make a search This has cum up before. You may find the answers there.
    But if you don't,heres a quick answer. My former g/f told me that all women can accomplish this with some effort,and a little practice. The way she discribed it to me was this...When you are starting to cum and the clit is so sensitive that you want to stop rubbing it or move your attention to a less sensitive area. I know that at first it may seem painfull and not the way you costomarally masturbate. But she said to keep rubbing the clit on the spot that gives you the most plesure and consintrate on the plesure,not the pain that you may think is there. Keep going,soon the orgasms will come in waves with the resulting "squirting pussy"
    Being a guy its kinda hard to discribe,so maybe some girls can help here. Hope I've helped in a small way though. Look at it this way,what other thing could be more fun to practice to get the hang of ???