Need to get mmf sorted asap

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Sexyred, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Sexyred

Sexyred Member

We are a totally horned up couple dying to make the jump into MMF threesome sex. I particularly want to see my girlfriend passionately kissing another man then watching her rub his dick till it's red hot before releasing it and taking it in her mouth . This will be our first time so I'm a bit worried about what will happen when I inevitably come seconds into the encounter, should I just let loose then watch the show or am I better holding on and attempting to fuck the sloppy seconds? How should I approach this? We are both seriously gagging for this to happen and fantasise about it all the time.

My slutty hot wife likes this.
  2. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

We've had a ton of mmf. I never come, or rarely come during them. I'm afraid I'll lose interest and go make a sandwich.
    My advise is to avoid specific fantasies like the one you list. Just go with the flow. Make sure you have a nice long visit with the guy prior to any expectation of sex. Everyone has different borders and you need to be careful. Good luck and have fun!!

3. Focker

Gold Member

Had several MMF threesomes before I was married. My advice is to of course be careful about the man you choose to join you. And refrain from blowing your load if you can, until he and your GF have cum. Like Hypersexual11 said, this way you won't lose interest, or feel guilty or any of the emotions that could flood your mind at a time like this. After they have both cum, then you can have your way with her, or him for that matter, depends on what you want.

The most important thing is finding a compatible and safe guy to join you. This is serious shit dude. Wish you all the luck brother.

4. Sexyred

Sexyred Member

I know for sure I'll be coming within about a minute, really want to get that out the way then get ready for the main event while my sexy girlfriend gets comfortable with his cock. Am I being stupid? Really need this to work out first time, we are so turned on by the thought it's unreal.

5. Sexyred

Sexyred Member

I can come without even touching myself I know I'll probably explode within seconds of seeing them kissing. I get extremely turned on by seeing her kissing, I think even more than watching her fucking.

6. Focker

Gold Member

Well, if you know that you will cum that quick, then just go for it, and prepare for round two. Maybe for you, getting that first cum out of the way will be a GOOD thing. Then you can have plenty of fun before you cum again. I hope it happens for you both.

Invigorated likes this.
  7. Focker

Gold Member

Then you can fuck her while she sucks and jacks the other guys big cock, that's always hot.......

tumblr_nillbz8CGP1tfkuabo1_500.gif

Invigorated, HardWood82 and Sexyred like this.
  8. Sexyred

Sexyred Member

I've just spoken to my friend, he's always wanted to fuck her again they've already fucked each other 3 years ago.. He knows how horny we are, we've got to do this

Invigorated likes this.
  9. Sexyred

Sexyred Member

this is so fucking hot, I'm wanking like a man possessed , best case scenario love it

10. Mywife4u

Gold Member

Go for it. Hubby has the same thing he cums really fast. There's no problem with that sit back and watch. You will get hard again. Then you get back at it.

Invigorated likes this.
  11. Sexyred

Sexyred Member

So horny, can't wait.

rcc8611 and Mywife4u like this.
  12. Tommy B

Gold Member

do it mate, there are no specific directions, act how you feel and most important enjoy it!!

13. Invigorated

Gold Member

Has a date been set?

14. rcc8611

Gold Member

This sounds sooo hot! I'd love to do the same and I'm just like you I fun crazy fast most times

15. Cumzhard8

Gold Member

Count me in on that if you want. ; )