Need suggestions on some nudie pics...might get a good topic going check it out.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SavvyStud917, Nov 10, 2009.

1. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

//If you want to skip the background the main question will be the 3rd par.

Ok so for a bit of background on my situation, I have known a certain, I guess the only way too put it is, friends with benefits since before high school and I mean friends with benefits in the most literal term possible. We talk almost everyday about life, our own relationships, whatever and rarely bring up our own sex talk. I guess it because we can both get our fair share with out having to complicate our own relationship we have. We have amazing sex and I do mean pretty amazing because we are both soo at ease around each other we dont have to worry about all stupid pressures that unavoidable come along with sex 99% of the time unless you have known that person for years. ok i could go into more details but ill get 2 the question.

Me and my beautiful friend who is red headed, athletic, great body the brightest blue eyes youve ever seen, just drown in them "wow,omg" covers it, I had to add that in for imagery, Oh ya and shes a twin :brow
    ANYways about every week and a half or so we exchange sexy pics just somethin both of us have come to look forward too a couple times a month. Mostly just to see how creative or edgy each on of us will go. We both enjoy the artistic side of the human nature and the body.
    Ok finally sorry this pointless story is getting to the point.. i want everyone too just throw me some sexy pose ideas or a piece of clothing you would'int normally think of, even a setting (not very public mind you i have more then enough legal problems to deal with) and if any of the girls want I can send you some for the help just some of the shirtless ones, unless someone begs to see me more but thats not my call:eyes

and Im a guy so remember not all girls find a doggie style pose "sexy" so serious answers only plz. Oh and Im supposed to send them to her tonight sooo I need to get my sexy on pretty quick

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Get a picture of you changing a roll of toliet paper. If I saw a picture of my husband doing that I'd come on the spot, either that or my head would explode, I'm not sure which.

#2 Barbwire, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  3. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

MMMmmm baby, that just makes me anticipate marriage EVEN more.

I need to invent a new font called "sarcasm" it will be universal.

4. sinfinity

sinfinity New Member

Maybe of you sitting down with your pants unzipped and the waist band of your underwear tugged down below your nuts, with you all hard and polished. Give her the look, too. You know, the look that says you're going to turn her over, spread her cheeks and go at it. That look.