Need something new to do in bed, please help.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AGirlCalledKitten, Oct 5, 2011.

1. AGirlCalledKitten

AGirlCalledKitten New Member

In bed, out of bed, wherever and whatever. I'm looking for something that my fiancee is going to love. Lately we've been having a lot of sex, but its the same two positions. Either he's on top and I have my legs wrapped around him, or I'm on top of him.

I think we need some kind of variety. Help?

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Teach him how to kiss your clit, and learn how to kiss his penis.

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Him behind you? you laying on table him standing? in the shower?

4. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I always like when my wife orders me to the corner of my bed ... She make me spread my legs , she get on her knees on the floor and jerks me off until I'm rock hard... than she gives me a mind blowing blow job and she tells me to tell her before I'm gonna cum... when i tell her she stops blowing me and slowly jerks be off and says where do you want to cum...Then she give me choices, She says you want to cum on my tits or on my ass, or my face how about in my mouth ... While shes doing this she starts jerking me harder and faster ...I usually pick her mouth then she asks me if i would like it if she swallowed and it drives me nuts and i explode in her mouth and let me tell you... That thought stays in my mind forever.... its so hot at least for me... Sorry for the run on sentence but I was getting excited while typing

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

undefined

6. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

For positions try the
    Basset Hound, a little tough for us
    Turtle, I luv the turtle
    Spoon, this is great if his or your legs are tired
    Rear entry, another favorite but can be tough at times

these are all rear entry positions

google sex info 101 it has some great ideas on positions

7. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

for other things try

Go to a movie and a remote control vibrator
    restaurant and a remote control vibrator
    Fingering and a bj in a changing room.
    completely naked sex outside in a safeplace of course, I have this spot that is in the woods but has a huge hill that is about 50 x 75 yards that overlooks 2 busy highways and is secluded, you can see all the cars at night but you cant be seen.
    I want to get up there with my wife totally naked and fuck her bodyguard style while we watch the cars zip by.

Mutual masturbation is always fun.

Teasing, have him get naked and do whatever he wants to himself in front of you and you have to watch and not touch him or yourself, take turns doing this, the next round round the person can touch themselves and invite the watcher to come up and play with you but the show person cant touch the watcher.
    try to do this 5 minutes a round and soon it wont matter what position you are fucking, you will just fuck like wild animals.