need some tips

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by luv2fck, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

hey guys my gf and i want to start having some anal sex. now when she is really turned on and feeling very dirty i can finger her ass which gets both of us going, but i can never get my dick in. we even use ky and it doesn't work. can you guys help me out please.

2. duhast

duhast New Member

KY's no good for that.....use at least Astrolube.

Also, get some sex toys..start with smallish dildo type things. Don't go for cock-in-ass right away, take time over several sessions and let her get used to something entering her ass. She can learn to control it's relaxation. Actually, in the name of fair play, you should take turns with each other....you learn to take it too.

After some practice, the anus will accept a penis much more easily, and you both will be able and ready to get great pleasure from being anally penetrated....
    :)

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Relaxation is probably the most important thing. YOU need to take it slow, and don't put pressure on her to make it happen. There are some times that, as much as we both want it, my body just isn't going to take it. Then, if we just fuck normal for a while, and I let loose a little, we try again, and it's heavenly. The 'worst part' is getting the head in. Once you get past that, just go slow, not too hard or deep at first. On a good day, you'll be pounding and making her scream in no time at all! :brow
    I have found that KY works fine, but that's just me.

4. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

alright thanks for the tips, we'll be sure to try these things, i'll keep you guys posted

5. Logger

Gold Member

CONDOMS FOR ANAL INTERCOURSE

In additon to anal intercourse communicating aids, if fecal matter gets into your tip hole, this can cause a urinary tract infection. If you are not circumcised, fecal matter can lodge under your foreskin, and cause infections. There are anit-biotics that can cure a urinary tract infection, but it sometimes takes super anti-biotics that have significant side effects. In addition, each time you use an antibiotic, you are risking increased resistance for bacteria entering you body. In older age, people sometimes die earlier, because the anti-biotics don't work anymore. It is something like you only have a certain number of times to use antibiotics, till they lose their effetiveness. It is not some exact, predictable number. So don't waste your antibiotic usages on avoidable urinary tract infections.

Wash your hands if you massage her anus, to avoid getting fecal matter where it can cause an infection. Keep different body systems separate. Anal, Oral and Vaginal all have their own systems of friendly bacteria, that are not compatible with other systems.

Wear a condom or use a toy. Keep systems separate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.