Need some information from both men and women

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Gryphon, Jan 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gryphon

Gryphon New Member

Ok first of all I'm 18, yeah right on the line. I've never had sex, so I guess in a sense i'm a virgin. However, I have masturbated and usually use that to wind down about 2 times a week. Sometimes less.

However, I'm a bit concerned about the way my penis bends and the way that that would affect intercourse.

Before hard on:

Length - 5.4 in
    Girth - 4.4 in

After:

Length - 7 in
    Girth - (sorry didn't get this one will edit it in later)

Curve:
    It bends down a bit. From the base of the shaft it starts off straight for about 2-3 in then bends down at a 15-20 degree angle. I didn't really get that with a protractor, just a judgement.

Question:

Guys - is this common? Will it really decrease sexual performance? I'm scared like hell of disappointing my girl. This is the reason I have been skirting the issue. Is there any way to correct this?

Girls - in your experience have you run into this? What are your thoughts? I'm not a bad looking guy, but this has kept me away from bringing the relationship into more intimate levels. The penis actually looks great, just that bend. Would this decrease performance? My girlfriend is a little experienced and I don't want to not size up to her last boyfriends standards...

help!

2. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Alright, first off relax. Penises come in a wide variety of shapes/sizes/lengths/girths/ and even bends. I have never publicly talked about the bend of mine before, but here goes. My penis bends the same way a banana would, down. It doesn't stick straight out like a pencil, it has a gradual curve throughout it's entire length. Mine doesn't curve quite as much as most bananas, but somewhat close. From what you said, yours goes straight, and then decides to curve downward for the rest of the length.

As per your worries over intercouse, you should be cool. My girlfriend loves the way that modified missionary and cowgirl positions feel. The way that my penis curves puts pressure on certain areas that she likes;) . However, doggy-style hurts her. The curve of my cock pushes against her uterus in a painful way. So that position is out for most cases. I can sometimes get away with entering her from behind when she is lying on her stomach with a pillow underneath her hips.

So there you have it, the experiences of someone else with a curved cock. Oh, yeah, the curve that I have makes receiving head from standard positions, one's where you can see each others eyes, really good. On the bad side though, is getting head in the 69 position, the anatomy just doen't line up quite right.

Hold your head up high man, if your girlfriend doesn't dig it and is rude about it, then you know she's just a rude person. She should be totally accepting of the situation, it's something you have no control over. She shouldn't be comparing you to her last boyfriend, she should start afresh, with new ideas, etc.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Bent Dick

When I was around 11, I was in an overnight camp, and I did not know much about sex. There was a guy at camp who had a bent dick, like yours i guess, and some of the guys made fun of the kid. I did not stand up for the kid, and sort of went along with their fun making, but the kid took the teasing kind of sensitive.

I have thought about the teasing of that fellowe at camp, occasionally over the years, and since I know a little more about sex, the thought has crossed my mind, that the guy may have actually had an advantage over the rest of us. My wife likes it when I go side to side, and get into her left uterus and her right uterus. I think a bent dick could be an advantage for getting all the way over into each side. Surely other positions would also present oportunities. We had 6 stall showers in high school and camp, so I have seen a number of dicks, and I would say you are probably at least one in a hundred, and probably one in a thousand, that has a 15 degree bend at the last 2 inches. Other readers may have been paying closer attantion that I did.

So I feel guilty for my part in making fun of the guy, but also a little foolish.

One challenge you have is to present your dick as the ideal hot rod. None of your girl friend's lovers will have bent dicks. You may say something like I may have an unfair impact because of a tendency to cause multiple orgasms, that other guys can't get close to. You may want to use extra lubrication so that you don't tear her up too bad. I use Astro Glide, Koromex Jelly Vaseline and baby oil. You can say you read it on the internet that bent dicks cause multiple orgasms. You just need something so that you don't have to ask your girl friend to keep a shameful secret, that is something she would feel ashamed about. Nearly all women have a strong desire to tell their friends a significant number of details about their boy friends.

Maybe you can ask your girl friend not to mention it to other girls, because you don't want the secret to get out, and the other girls will then all be asking you for multiple orgasms. I just want to help you avoid saying, "Hey, I got a bent dick, and I am realy ashamed of it, and so I hope you will forgive me, and I sure hope you don't let anyone else know I have a bent dick."

One mentor told me, "Its not what you got, its what you make of it , or what you do with it."

Logger

#3 Logger, Jan 18, 2004
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2004
  4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I agree with Logger...this may be an advantage for you. You might be able to hit a spot inside her that others have not been able to do. I personally haven't been with anyone who had a bent cock, but I have heard that men with a bendy can hit the gspot better than the average man.
    Just a thought for ya...:D

5. tina

tina New Member

My bf penis bends a bit and it feels just fine... wouldn't worry about it too much... My first reaction when I saw it was "it bends a bit" - it was an internal reaction, I didn't voice it...

I've dated a few guys whose penis was bent and it didn't feel any different either...

6. Gryphon

Gryphon New Member

Thanks for the info, feeling a bit better about it.. Besides... if it matters... then she isn't worth the effort.

7. Aphrodite

Aphrodite New Member

:brow FYI, I was inspired to register because I just HAD to reply to this question (about the bendy-penis!) I am a female, and when I was closer to your age, I had had a few different sexual partners, and I always ended up moving on to look for something more satisfying... Then I met MY Man, who has a "bendy penis" almost exactly as you describe yours, and I have been with him exlusively for 10 years now! In other words, I finally found someone who "hit the right spot," literally! So consider yourself lucky! ALso, concerning a reply that I read that said that a couple with a bendy penis occasionally had difficulty or discomfort only in the rear-entry postion: We noticed that ONCE, and quickly learned to adjust just a little bit, and "bam," back to bliss! The only time that even rear-entry can be a little uncomfortable for me, is sometimes, when I'm close to starting my menstrual cycle, my cervix becomes more sensitive and seems to "be in the way" more than at other times. Many of my female friends that I've talked to have reported that they also have noticed that that particular time in their cycle does seem to affect their cervix positon/sensitivity, affecting how comfortable certain positions may be. As always, "it's how you use it," no matter what your angle. My personal opinion is that "your angle" is a great one to have; look forward to learning how to use it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.