need some help

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by fball4ever87, Oct 25, 2011.

1. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

ok, so i was talking to my gf today, and we were talking about limits, she is more open than i am. my line is i will try anything that i can think of, as long as it does not involve anybody else. so i need some ideas of things that we can try, make a list of anything that you can think of please.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Use your imagination!

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I've always been in favor of "investing" in relationships. Maybe you should try finding different ways to make her cum - G spot, clit, etc.. Try slowing things down by bringing her very slowly to the brink of orgasm, and then tease her by not giving her those last few strokes that would send her over, let her come down a little, and then build up again. One thing I do with my SO is bring her close to orgasm, and then change to another way that I've made her cum, bring her close again, and then change again to yet another way. If you do this a few times, the tension buildup will be huge, and her resulting release will be also.

My experience has been that women like teasing a lot more than guys do, and their orgasms can be built a lot slower, last longer and, if timed properly, they can have another one immediately, even after having a big one. I believe that sexaully pleasing a woman is an art form that has to be learned by experimenting and learning her body language. It takes time, patience, persistence, and a genuine desire to make her happy. Also, connecting to her emotionally when she is aroused will allow you to share in her joy as it's happening.

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Remember in the first place to invest in the relation in non sexual ways, take part in it, give each other space when required. Some ideas:
    Role plays, if "violence" is involved use a safe word not part of play. example is not to use no as you are expected to continue in the play when she says NO.

Tie each other up take turns.
    Go back to basics with lots and lots of foreplay.
    mastubate your partner to orgasm, receive it back.
    Rediscover her body, explore like never before, I was amazed at how much pleasure I unlocked in giving in new ways.
    Dirty fun, one idea is to have her practice how far she can make you cum every now and then, like a record.
    Try lotions and other products.
    Give a real nice massage, get one if she gives.
    Let your imagination take you in different directions.
    Ask me in private message other ways to stimulate her, too long for here.
    Experiment, try like sex in car, like oral on road at dark.

5. busysexy

busysexy New Member

My wife and I play this game every so often, what we do is we each write down 10 things to do sexually, and place them in a box. then take turns drawing a random act, then we have to follow through with it. We come up with ideas ranging from new positons to try, role playing ideas, massage,dress up, fantasy's, ect. last week i drew a fantasy card she wanted to have sex in a moving vehicle, so we hired a limo for an hour later in the evening when it was dark, and that card is off the bucket list. When you run out of the 20 cards you have to make up another 20 cards. i have found that the longer you play this game the hotter the cards are.

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Go with the flow. Objects can be fun. My wife and I had this little plastic toy christmas soldier that somehow became a sex toy, dont ask me how. A hair brush can be a lot of fun. We also liked teasing each other by giving massages and touching every body part except tits and genitals. Lingerie ca lead to some fun. Baths and showers. Different rooms or even places. various states of undress. Games are fun. You can make almost any game into a type of strip poker. Once the clothes are gone there sill plenty more things to do ... Just have fun That is all that matters.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I like that idea, neat.