need some help

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by texas, Oct 28, 2010.

1. texas

texas New Member

Hi im a 20 year old male and i find it very difficult to get erect before sex. I recently lost my virginity but it wasnt very succesful first time. we tried again and i still could not get erect enough. What should i do to help me get erect ? Do you think that im just nervous about it or should i go see a doctor ? also i masturbate 2-3 times daily. Should i decrease this ? This is starting to annoy me because im finally at a stage where i can have sex but physically cant.

Ps. this forum seems to have a lot of useful information. Ive been on here for a while and finally decided to post

anyways any help would be greatly appreciated

2. kyle_butler

kyle_butler New Member

maybe try cutting down on jacking off for a bit. and see if that helps, if it does then that was the issue. maybe that chic just aint cutting it for you .

3. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Stopping masturbating for a bit should definitely help. Also, what's your foreplay like? Is it, "Okay lets have sex. But first let me try to get an erection,"? You could try to plan just having some foreplay with each other for a good 20-30 minutes beforehand. You'll most likely be raring to go well before the time arrives.

Also, are you currently on any medication regimens?

~Steve

4. texas

texas New Member

no im not on any medication. and there is not much foreplay either. just making out and touching pretty well.

5. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Well foreplay yourself to death then, Buddy. Give her some serious oral sex and see if her wiggling and moaning doesn't get you going.

My lady and I agree; Intercourse feels the best. Foreplay is the most fun.

~Steve

6. Z_Hunter

Z_Hunter New Member

You said it man! foreplay kicks ass, you need to enjoy all the nuances of your lover, listen to her moan with pleasure, once you know she is enjoying herself and wants you most of the nervousness should fade.

also,

Stop Masturbating

for awhile at least, till you get over the nervousness hump, heck if I don't get off in 48 hours all it takes is a stiff breeze to get me going.:D

Hope you two enjoy yourselves.