[Ask a Girl] need some help

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by joshtazz, Sep 7, 2010.

1. joshtazz

joshtazz New Member

Hello I am 19 years old and I am a virgin.and single. I have always had the ideal that I would not be a whore or just have sex with a random girl....but lately I've been having strong urges to just go and have sex. And have been masturbating a lot to help decrease it..but because of that masturbating gives me little enjoyment.so my question is should I just give in or wait till I find the right girl
    Thanks

#1 joshtazz, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I was like you and I ended up having sex with a random woman, and it worked for me. Masturbation is not even close to being a substitute for real sex, and eventually we have to deal with the fact that we're sexual beings.

What worked for me is that I'm a people person, not extrovert, but I get a lot of joy out of meeting and getting to know new and interesting people. This is why I could gain a lot of satisfaction out of casual sex, because after an evening together my partner and I felt like we'd known each other for a long time. Not everyone is like this though.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Wait until you find the right girl. Sex is special, not a decision to be taken lightly. Once you have it, you will keep wanting it, because the closeness and intimacy that you don't gain from masturbation is a beautiful thing.You are young, and have plenty of time to enjoy your first sexual experience within the context of a mature, loving relationship. I don't care what others say about casual sex; it leaves a void that is unfulfilling except for the fact that there was one, maybe two orgasms. Use your hands and wait.

4. joshtazz

joshtazz New Member

I will and that's how I feel from what I am told...thank you for your help its just hard to control those urges sometimes

#4 joshtazz, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I know how hard it is.....I have been where you are, and where I am now; in my forties. Let it be special

6. joshtazz

joshtazz New Member

I wiill thanks