need some help with this girl

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by fball4ever87, Sep 6, 2006.

1. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

hi, so ive been talking to this girl for a little while, we have become pretty good friends, i went down to visit her at school and i stayed at her apartment for a night, we went drinking and just had a good time, then we got to her place for the night and we were both a little tipsy and i just layed on her bed, she came in and layed on top of me for a few secs, then got up and came back and did it again, then got up and left again. so i slept on the couch and she slept in her bed, we talk quite a bit, and she wants to hang out a lot, and i hear from people that she likes me, and i have a little crush on her, but i dont know if she likes me and i want to kno if she does but i dont want to seem out of line or anything, any suggestions?

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Well, just speculation here, however, if you stayed in her apartment, are having good times together and she layed down on top of you twice, I suspect that she is probably very interested in you and interested in you as more than just a "good friend". Of course, it's up to you, however, in a situation like that, I would just keep dating her, see her as often as she seems to want, find romantic things to do with her and for her (flowers, etc. - especially red roses ;>) and I dare risk a prediction that things may very well start to "heat up" as time goes on. My friend, I think that it is more than just "a little crush". I think that you two are falling in love! I hope that it will be wonderful for you both! All the best to you two!

3. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

Dude, she likes you if she came in there and lay down on top of you.. probably would have been a good time to give her soft little kiss on the corner of her mouth, good place to kiss to check for reaction - I suspect that she may have turned her head slightly so the kiss would have been full on the mouth.

How old is she?

4. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

we are both 19

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, that is so sweet! I like that suggestion. Another good place is the cheek--a lingering soft kiss on the cheek or near the mouth would say volumes. Some of my best fantasies begin this way :D

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

You have to take the first step off the cliff to fall. While falling (in love) is scary, we all know once love is involved one never wishes to go back. Yes?

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I like your style.

Taking time to let the sexual tension build is so important. This gives both of you some 'space' to breath, and think, and anticipate the next encounter. Sounds like a relationship is about to burst forth. Enjoy it, my friend! And keep that energy flowing! ;)

:rose

8. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

ok then i have a quick question, i dont get to see her until next weekend so i have a week and a half of pretty much nothing, then i get to see her for the weekend, she told me that she wants to hang out, so do i just go over to her place and see what she wants to do or do i plan on taking her out somewhere?

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Man up, grow a pair and just ask her. get rid of all the drama and pretext and just say that you have a thing for her. See where it goes.

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I suggest having something in mind, but don't be locked into it. When you go over, feel her out :)brow - not that way, you bad boy!). Be prepared, by having a plan, but let her express her desires as to what "hanging out" means to her.

Right now, you're just getting to know her. Reading what she is saying will come easier as you spend time together.

#10 Rose, Sep 7, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2006