Need some help orgasm denial/s&m

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Red1988, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Red1988

Red1988 New Member

Here's the thing im new this whole thing. My boyfriend got me into mainly the denial part(im the one in control).Im mainly looking for different ways of of teasing, edging, roleplaying, humiliation, ways of making him compliant, and simply being a bitch. some tips or anything to help us out. here is what has happened in the last few days.

Hes basically on a no touch when im at home unless im edging him, but when i work i normally leave him in the cock cage, sometimes i leave him out and give him some tasks/jobs to do when im gone(normally pick up the house or edge till i get home). So far the longest i have had him in denial for is a month, this isn't something hes new to. This is mainly me just trying to get some new ideas. :)

Things we have
    Vibes (one smal, one anal, and 2 prostate/gspot vibes)
    dildos
    Hitachi Magic Wand
    Strapons (one belt has a second dildo in it for my pussy)
    Cockcage
    Nipple clamps
    rope and cuffs
    Bondage table (homemade)
    cock rings
    Masturbation sleeve

He is currently on medical grade testosterone (and I can tell it makes a huge difference in his libido), he also takes Nitic Oxide pills (which makes him have a harder more sensitve erection, in and out of his cage), and we have libido pills that I will often make him take (also makes a huge difference)

2. Meee

Gold Member

Take him off the drugs. You are supposed to be keeping his libido high.