need some girl on girl advice...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by ridingthefence, Jan 4, 2008.

1. ridingthefence

ridingthefence New Member

i happened to stumble across this website this morning and thought it would be a good place to find some answers.

I'm a predominatly straight 23 woman who is recently separated from my hubby. i've always felt some attration to women and have kissed and such but with my friend its different. After a few drunken make out sessions we've decided we'd like to try it sober
    I'm super scared because i've never eaten a woman out but i've always been tol i give good head and am pretty expierienced with guys.
    i'm really super attracted to her but she's never done anything with a woman and i don't want to scare her away if its not any good.
    any advice on what/how to do things right when the time comes? i'm afriad if its bad that she'll think she made a mistake and it might ruin what we have.

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'm not a woman but I have a funny feeling things will just come naturally. Do the same things you like having done to you. Lick her clit softly and gauge her reactions. If she likes that spot then keep going. Also can try to mix it up a little by trying nearby spots until she really gets going. When that happens stay in that area until she orgasms. Halfway in you might also try adding a finger or 2 inside her in addition to your tongue. Good luck and be sure to come back and tell us how it goes :)

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Girl on girl advice and the first two replies are from guys.....:uhh:

Seriously though....just set the mood, talk to her and take it slow.....
    If the chemistry is there between you.....you'll have no problems:)

Good luck with it.....and as MD said, come back and let us know how you got on ok:tup

Oh, and by the way....welcome to :sf:welcome

4. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

All I can say is you are incredibly lucky. How do you just find a friend that wants to experience that? I have trouble finding people. Still haven't had an experience!

What I would do is definately make sure you are sober, and do what would feel good to you...but watch her signals..everyone is different!

5. ridingthefence

well the time came faster than i though it would. we got together last night. I asked her twice to make sure it was okay with her. mood killer i know but like i said i didn't want to scare her. i guess i did good and i really liked it. if she didn't fake it, she got off twice. i found a couple of threads on here about oral sex and read them all night lol. I think that really helped. its been 7 months since she'd been with anyone so i guess all that tension kind of helped me out.
    what do you do when your tongue gets tired? i tried moving my head instead of my tongue and that gave a rest for a second but it felt weird.

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Its not all about oral...theres so much more...the caressing,touching...pillow talk about what each one likes or dislikes....
    Sounds like you both enjoyed the experience, and hopefully, there'll be more to follow...
    Wish you both well:D

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Get one of the rabbit-style vibrators and try using it on each other as well. My wife loves hers! And keep us updated! We love reading these type posts!

BD

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Ridingthefence,
    I'm glad it worked out, and my experience is that you can't do much with your tongue when you get tired. However, the more oral you do, the stronger your tongue gets. This is an added incentive to keep going.

I dislike vibrators, and my experience is they desensitise women so that normal oral sex (which is very intimate) can become almost impossible. I've been with a few women who used vibrators, and I always knew without asking.

Beyond that, I would never use a vibrator in any case because nothing comes close to the taste, texture, scent and excitement of what you've just done.

9. ridingthefence

i don't think i had to worry about the touching and caressing part. i naturally wanted to do that with her and have with other women. I was just worried about the sex part. i didn't get to talk to her tonight as i had other plans already made.
    i know we're not ready for anything extreme yet but what are some good starter toys? the thought came to me that if i had a dick i would have fucked the hell out of her but of course this is not the case. i would like to find a dildo or something, but she used to her black ex who was quite large so i don't know how big it should be. any websites or online stores that are decently priced? thanks!

10. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Myth: black men are larger than other men.

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'm glad to hear you both had a great time!