need some advice..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by -G-, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -G-

-G- New Member

ok first of all hi. I have been reading through your old topics and it looks like you guys and gals have a good community.

anyway.....

I have a gf that seems to be interested in anal sex but afraid to really do it. Basically we tried it once or twice but no matter how gentle I was it hurt to bad. Ok so I pretty much gave up on it for a while. The problem is that she seems to really like when I mess around back there with a finger (I mean really like it) to the point that I would like to try getting myself into the action so we can both enjoy it together. Are their any suggestions or tips I could use to get her warmed up or use to it? What a first question eh? Anyway, thanks in advance.

-G-

2. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

The only things I could suggest are use LOTS of lube,and since she wants this she my be more relaxed on penitration. Have you tried different size dildos? Depending on how big you are,start with a real small one and work up. Just remember the sphincter has to relax to ease the pain.....lots of lube.

3. jnrain

jnrain New Member

Excellent advice there. Use lots of lube and start small, one finger or a small dildo and work up, you want to relax the sphincter and you want to slowly stretch things as it relaxes, get it used to having something bigger going up there.

4. -G-

-G- New Member

I tried that before. I think that it really hurt the first time so I guess I will just have to keep trying it and make sure I take every precaution (double extra loob). We have a smaller dildo but I think I could stand to get her an even smaller one.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.