Need some advice... :/

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ducktales, May 6, 2008.

1. ducktales

ducktales New Member

So my gf and I have been dating for a long time. We fool around a lot, oral is as far as ever go though, however, I want to try some new positions maybe but I am concerned as to how to communicate this to her, I don't want to her to think of me as some kind of freak or anything.

Also, she seems to be inhibiting herself a lot when we are fooling around. She's quiet and I guess shy would be the word but after an orgasm she turns into an aggressive and wild woman.

I am mainly afraid that she will think I am a freak for wanting to try new things or that she will think that I think she is a slut for wanting to try new things?

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay, I'm going to assume that you both are 18 or older.

That said, if you have been dating for a long time, you should already have a good ability to share your thoughts with each other. If you have developed a relationship of trust, you should be able to share your thoughts without fear of offending each other. Your relationship can deepen by just talking. Share your feelings. Listen to her feelings. If you truly care for each other, the openness of your conversation will enhance your feelings toward each other.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Trying new things is the name of the game. Definitely not crazy for mixing it up.

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

As long as it's not anything really kinky I'm sure that she won't think you're too freaky :p

5. Kanto

Kanto Member

If she's already giving you regular wang-acise, she's probably fairly open minded. She might even enjoy it if you show a little initiative with your desires (and suggest she do the same).

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

You bet!

FACT: being a bit of a sexual freak is a GOOD thing, not a bad thing (IMHO). Ever had a girl-friend whom you thought was a sexual freak? When you thought about her, what did you do? Smile, maybe? Get a hard-on? I don't know about everyone, but it feels good to me to think "yeah, my partner is quite freaky...I LIKE it!"

I'm sure the ladies will chime in, but I would tend to think that if she sees you as a bit of a sexual freak, that's a good thing...whether you guys end up together long-term or not, she'll always remember you as someone who was willing to try anything.

Drop any inhibitions you have, encourage (but don't pressure) her to drop any of her inhibitions. Experiment. If you both drop your inhibitions and just play, you'll stumble across kinks that you didn't even know you had. :D Get imaginative with it, and do some things that she'll never forget!

BD