Need some advice for nerves

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tech, May 30, 2009.

1. Tech

Tech Member

I have been with my girlfriend (older) for 4 months now and yes, we have a great sex life.

she has had a coil put in last week and wants to have sex without a condom on me.

question is, how difficult is it to put my cock in her pussy without a condom? and how can I make it "comfortable"?

2. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

Well this is a first for me. To start nothing is full proof but getting fixed. But actually it should be easier to go naked in her and your going to enjoy it a lot better but I know what your saying.

You were protecting her and your self and now you’re thinking what if something goes wrong. Well you have to be ready if it does and set and talk about what you’re going to do if by chance you do make baby. I think once you have that talk and both of you has that out of the way it will be easier for you.

Don’t let Hine site be your guide on this.

Bill

3. Tech

Tech Member

thanks. well we talked about this before as there were a couple of accidents before involving a condom.
    she has had the coil before for 7 years before it was taken out.... and ive been using condoms when we met this year - but now she put in a coil to prevent this slip ups but also because she wants me to cum in her....

anyway, we just had it.... it was good. we both made it clear, we dont want kids.

4. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

Well it sounds to me you both are doing every thing to prevent having kids short of get one of you fixed. So if she wants you to cum in her so she can feel you in the raw then relaxes and go for it.

You have already had your talk and you both know where the other one stands so if something would happen you know what you’re going to do. NOW relax and enjoy each other.
    There is not much more that can be said at this point.

Bill