Need position advice . .

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by globesk8r, Aug 23, 2007.

1. globesk8r

globesk8r New Member

Anyone out there know anything about good sex positions if your partner has a bad back and is just as horny as you are? Pinched nerve prevents normal, spread legs technique - really is a problem and don't want to become a monk!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It depends. Which one of you has the bad back, you or your partner?

3. cook74

Gold Member

I haven't tried these positions in awhile but I used to like them-

1.Start in missionary, no pillows, once you have entered your partner puts their legs together (works well if you have a long penis)

2.Again with no pillows, your partner lies on her stomach, slightly raising her behind to allow insertion, followed by both of you slowly lowering yourselves.

(I'm thinking it is your partner with the bad back as both of these positions require the man to do all the work)

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I sent you a pm with a site filled with info for both you and your partner , depending which has the bad back...

5. sdfilter

sdfilter New Member

I have chronic back pain, and would highly recommend some of the sex furniture out there. I don't want to name companies, but a quick google on "sex ramp pillow" will produce some good results. The foam pillows, though expensive, are very supportive and allow the person with the bad back to get into a well supported, comfortable position. Plus, they are a bit of fun.