Need Oral Help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by nederland89, Dec 22, 2011.

1. nederland89

nederland89 New Member

I love when my gf gives me head but she says she doesnt like doing it cause its hard( i have a fat cock) dont forget i like it it feels good everting OK.
    what should i do?
    I think she feels like since its hard for her its not good for me and plus shes a perfectionist. idk what to do. I want head, shes great at it. wtf

Any advice would be great

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Just have her give you a hand job, and move as much of the tip in and out of her mouth as possible while she's doing it. If possible, tell her you will be totally satisfied if she'll just let you cum in her mouth - a win/win situation.

3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Maybe she just doesn't like giving head. It might be that it causes her pain in her jaw. I have TMJ and I often times have to "change" up to more of a hand job for awhile to let my jaw rest. PBS has a great idea with the combo of hand job and tip in and out of her mouth...might make it much easier for her.

4. Meee

Gold Member

Oral doesn't have to be straight into her mouth. She can lick, suck, nibble, and so on all around your cock and not have to open her mouth wide to take it in.

5. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

Maybe she is one of those, Softy kind of girls.. i actually dated someone who didnt like a hard cock in her mouth for a few reasons, mouth hurt, felt compelled to take the whole cock down her throat..etc..etc.. but after sexy, clean up and enjyed the sensation of a sofft cock in her mouth...until I got hard again, however, it became enjoyable for both of us..then it was round 2 ..lol try it!

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I actually like this better than all in her mouth. Sorry to be crude but if I'm just fucking her face I would rather have my dick in her pussy which is designed for it. Sounds to me like Meee knows what shes doing. I think I would like some of that:D

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have the same problem with my thick cock, and it mostly is about the size of different women's mouth. One lady I see every now and then has a larger mouth and can take my size relatively easily, but most women can't. My wife can take the tip only, because it quickly gets thicker and is took thick for her.

We're all differently-built, but because you have a thicker cock it will bring you and your girlfriend satisfaction in other ways. Just remember that size has it's disadvantages (if you're like me, you'll probably find anal sex rarely, if ever, will happen to you). I concentrate on pussy because it works, and is always nice.