Need opinions.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Knicks17, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Knicks17

Knicks17 New Member

Okay, not sure where to begin so here it goes. I have a step father, he has been my step father as far back as I can remember. He has a brother and two sisters. One of his brothers (my uncle/step uncle) has a daughter. She is 19, the same age as me. We have grown up close, and saw each other on a pretty normal basis. She grew up a few towns over, so it wasn't like only saw her twice a year. Now, it was probably around the time I was 14 I started to notice that not only was my step cousin good looking, but she was downright hot. I told myself it was strange, and ignored it. I drifted apart from her though out high school, however, I now hang out with her regularly. We constantly drink together, or cover each others' asses with our parents. Now she has said to me while we were drinking, "if only we wernt cousins". There has also been some strange moments between us growing up, playing doctor and all that weird child shit. Now, my first question is, do you guys/gals think it is wrong to be attracted to her? Second, Would it be wrong to engage in sexual intercourse with her? Now, I do want to include there is no blood relation. Thanks guys.

2. almostthere

Gold Member

That's a tough one. I would say since she's not blood than it ok. Do you have feeling for her or just want to nail her? Cause if you just want sex it will surely ruin the relationship once you've gone there. How about a relationship minus the sex for a year?. Just some kissing and being said you two are an item? You can't help who you fall in love with. Now in lust with is another story

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

IMO lack of blood relation is the biggest deal. Others may have a moral/ethical qualm because of legal issues, but the reality is she's not actually related to you at all, so I see no problem.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

If it's what you both want then just go for it.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Legality is the only thing I'm worried about. If it doesn't bother you, so be it. There is no blood relation but depending on what state you're in, the law says it's incest.

6. Knicks17

Knicks17 New Member

I think I would be too weird afterwards. I think I'll just hint around make a little bit of physical contact, stuff like that.

7. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I did a quick search on Ohio incest law and it sounds like there is no legal issue (in my opinion as a lay person having done a brief internet search). Other states commonly seem to include wording relating to prohibitions on sex between various relations using the phrase "whole or half blood" which would mean that on the brady bunch, Jan and Greg could fuck since neither has both biological parents in common.

8. bluvm

bluvm Member

The issue of legality is probably okay, She is only Technically a cousin by marriage. That being said, I think it is more of an issue of how close you two are as a family. If you only met like twice before hanging out, probably not an issue if she is into it. If you guys hang out as cousins for a long period of time, might be a little bit of a problem.