Need New Sex Positions For BBW And Slim Man

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Southern_Smoke, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Southern_Smoke

Southern_Smoke New Member

Hi everybody,

I have been dating a bigger woman for the past 2 months. Id say she is around 5'4 5'5 and maybe 200-205 pounds, I on the other hand am 5'11 and between 135-140.

She has a big juicy booty and very thick thighs lol. The only positions we really do are missionary, doggy style and cowgirl. One time I bent her over my dresser and hit it and that was pretty fun too. We both give eachother great oral sex as well.

The both of us enjoy our sex lives very much, but this is the first bigger woman I have been with and it is quite different then having sex with a slim woman. We have great communication in the bed and I am just looking to explore new options.

I would like to let some of our downsides be known so you can take these into consideration before answering.

- Although I am quite slim, my penis is longer and thicker then average. The only time she says it hurts her is at times when I hit it doggy style or in the missionary position while I have my arms bracing my upper body in the air.

- Her stamina isn't as high as, well...all of the other women I have been with. She tends to get fatigued when she rides me after a while. Over the past month I definitely have noticed a change in her stamina, or better yet her attitude. Sometimes ill start off with some oral sex to get the wheels turning and she just puts it on me after that lol.

Shes a good woman and by far one of the best girlfriends ive had to this day. Im just looking for some suggestions from men who have been with larger woman or woman who have been with slimmer men to keep a few tricks up my sleeve for the future :)

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I will aleways have this one in mind because I LOVE it:
    She's on her side, knee bent at hip level with her leg that is free (not on the bed). You straddle her leg that's on the bed and enter.
    this position has many advantages. If she is able to reach, she can also hold / stroke you when you thrust .... LOVELY, your balls rub on her leg and you can adjust the pressure on them, you can reach and kiss, caress her breasts, do whatever your imagination lets you do.
    I find this position easy to give hard and deep thrusts too, or just hold it in deep. Using control you delay your orgasm and rub her g-spot long enough if she is sensitive enough for orgasm ..... I don't know her,
    and when YOU orgasm, well, it's just awesome for me.

3. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

yess thats a good position...

back to the o/p: my woman is a bbw, she says shes around 245lbs, so yours isnt to bad, i consider that on the smaller size since im 6feet 2inches and just shy of 290lbs, we pretty much do the same positions you said, there isnt much more we can do, she doesnt complain about it ever hurting, she just doesn't like reverse cowgirl :(........and i will never experiance her riding me while im standing up holding her on me, but its great when i support one of her legs while standing up and fuck her from behind,an other position she likes is when i sit on the floor with my back up against the bed and shes on her knees with her feet under mine bouncing her ass up and down on my cock, feels great!!!! like reverse cowgirl but better!! :D