Need New Ideas In Bed! Help Please!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sheena86, Jan 6, 2009.

1. sheena86

sheena86 New Member

So here's the deal. My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me 6 months ago. We also have 3 kids including a 7 week old. He is living with his brother and just recently decided to work on things again and try to fix out relationship. Here's the problem our relationship before was lacking sex and that was a BIG problem. He wanted to do all these things, but I was just shy and scared to do it. Now that we are working on things if I dont bring that spice that he's looking for Im afraid it will just go down hill again. Im a very shy person and I need ideas of things to do in bed or even with oral sex. What little things could I start to do to get things going in the bedroom? Any advice would help. I need any tips or things to do that you may think would help. Also my boyfriend is a little heavier set so Its not as easy to do everything. Please help me!

2. tugabro

tugabro New Member

Hey! Well I have no sex experience at all yet, but if I was him I would ask you to do anal sex, cunnilingus, quite a bunch of different sex positions. If your problem is due to a lack of sex variety I would recommend using some toys also. Shave the genitals could be a good thing too. There are so many things to do haha. Too bad I have noone yet to experiment those things..heh.
    You guys should talk about each others fetishes and try them. Hope that helps =)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm really trying hard not to go into a preachy, long winded rant on you, but OMFG, girl!

You have 3 kids in 3 years with him and you say that lack of sex was a problem????? You are only 22 and you are raising 3 kids. How the hell are you supposed to even give a shit about sex, much less MORE sex? I don't know how you have the energy to do anything, much less worry about spicing up your sex life for a man that left you with 3 kids.

There is so much wrong I can see by your first post, but please, do fill us in with more details. I have a feeling that new sexual techniques aren't the only things you need right now. ((hugs))

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Sheena, I'm male and I could give you tons of ideas about exciting new positions and new ways to thrill your b/f... but in the end after being with someone for so long, I think most guys will tell you that isn't the real key to a fulfilling sex life...

The secret is that you be enthusiastic and initiate sex at least half of the time. The one thing that bothers me and most of the guys I know, is always having to initate sex with our g/fs or wives.

It is frustrating to always have to initiate sex, and your partner will be extremely happy if you are aggressive and show him that you want him often.

The sexiest thing my g/f can do is to initiate sex with me... that instantly makes the sex so good, no matter what positions we try or if we swing from the ceilings... because I know she wants me and that is the biggest turn on of all.

This will go a LONG way towards keeping your b/f happy...

To find different positions you two can try check out this site:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

It is an amazing site... just click on the positions you like for a demo of how to do it.

Pick out 2-3 of these positions each week to try with your b/f and initiate the sex... and he will be a happy guy, believe me.

5. tugabro

tugabro New Member

Oh man, that is really exciting:drool, as you say, way better than any sex position, ot any other shit.

6. sheena86

sheena86 New Member

It is very hard to deal with 3 kids, and them all being under the age of 3. usually by 9 at night or so everyone is sleeping so thats our free time. but with him living at his brother and working full time night time is usually the only time we would have open. We do have a lot to work on in our relationship and I feel that sex is one issue that needs improving. So I feel that If i can spice it up a little that would help out some. So thats why Im looking for little things i could do here and there or anything at all.