Need Major Ass Hair Help!!!...waxing?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Emt, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emt

Emt New Member

For the past 5+ years, my gf and I have been trimming each other. My balls and around the base of my cock aren't hard to trim and shave at all. However, my ass hair grows like a weed and it's really getting annoying. I'm at the point where I'm contimplating getting waxed or (in a few years) getting electolosis done.

It's the area right around the hole. Has anyone ever waxed in that area or had it waxed professionally?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

-Emt

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I've had it waxed professionally... honestly its kinda awkward but totally worth it

3. Emt

Emt New Member

Really? That's what I've read that although somewhat painful for a few seconds to a few minutes afterwards, it's really worth it.

Lasts for a month or so?

I'd rather have my gf do it than have some woman wax my butt.

What home-kits or brands of wax can you suggest?

Please keep the replies coming!

Thanks!

-Emt

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I have waxed my man there. Now, it's not exactly a prelude to fucking like monkies..... but it makes the next several weeks good. We use the wax strips. Rub between the hands for a couple seconds..... peel apart, place on the hairy part of a clean ass, and let "cool" a second, the remove. Do so quickly. Then place your hand on the area where you just removed the wax strip (which eases the sting).

5. Emt

Emt New Member

Thanks Mel.

See my hair is really thick (like each folical) so I'm not sure if the wax strip would work, but she has a box so we can certainly try it.

So what, one strip on either side or just one patch over the hole? Any are there going to be any strays that require plucking?

Thanks!

-Emt

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I don't pluck him. I pluck myself.

I guess my question is the purpose of your waxing? Do you wish and require an absolutely hair free pucker hole? Do you wish a more attractive ass crack? Is she licking it furiously when you are finished with this task? Or is the intent to make it look sexy while she plunges into you with a 10 inch dildo cock?

7. Emt

Emt New Member

Honestly, all of the above.

My favorite dildo is actually around 8 inches though ;)

So you're saying the wax strips should remove every single hair, even long, thick hairs?

Thanks!

-Emt

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm saying it's a process. NOTHING, my dear man, is perfect the first time. Really. Your expectations are impossible to meet.

Ok, givin' you some shit. Sorry. It's a Saturday night.

I have an 8incher too.... it rocks.

I think the strips work the best. And you can have it done by someone you love.... or you can have it done by a stranger. Which would you pick?

9. Emt

Emt New Member

Like I asked before...strips (2 or 4 along the edges of the hole or one large patch over the hole?

Thanks

-Emt

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'd recommend making an appointment at a salon/spa that does Brazilian waxing. That technique removes all the hair from the pubic region but I'm not sure if it also takes care of the ass hair. You could ask them about it.

11. Emt

Emt New Member

I'm a VERY open person and all when the setting calls for it, but making an appt. to get my ass waxed but someone I don't know and haven't at least had a decent conversation with isn't something I've very excited to do. It'd be far more kinky to lay down/get on my knees and have my gf do it to me. ;)

I'm just curious if the strips should go around the hole or one big patch and if the strips are good enough or if I need any special wax?

Thanks!

-Emt

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I did the wax on each side.... They come in different sizes. Personally I went around the hole, not over it. Eeeek.

13. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

use multiple smaller strips... yes it requires a few more pulls but it makes for a cleaner result...

and trim first, the strips will grab bestif the hair is between 1/2 and 1/4 inches

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Hi Baby! Thank you. I feel less insane now.

Guys, you just have to know.... it doesn't HURT to wax. Is it comfortable? Not at first. Is it gonna make you cum? Not at first, but it sure as fuck might later. Works for me, anyway. My girl knows it, too. We do okay.

15. Emt

Emt New Member

Mel & Baby..Thanks :)

I can't WAIT to have my ass waxed. In two days it'll happen. That way, if something goes wrong, I don't have to be at work to experience NOT being able to itch it and sit in comfort...

I'll tell ya Mel, you said I wouldn't cum from it, but I'm betting something comes out of somewhere before, during, or after the process....;)

Thanks!

-Emt

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

It should not itch/hurt. Utilize the oil that comes in the kit.... have her (your girlfriend) put it on a cotton ball and soothe you with it after. Then be for awhile, then shower or bathe. You might use a moisturizer (not perfumed)... sparingly, to avoid a dry, chaffing feeling. But otherwise you're gonna be just fine.

I hope she will enjoy your oozing sexual tension for some fun, before, during,or after. :)

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I definitely understand how you feel but keep in mind that these people (the waxers) are professionals and like gynocologists, are used to seeing and being careful around genitalia. I actually watched a guy get a Brazilian done on the TV show Howard Stern On Demand. Howard and his buddies joked around the whole time but the woman doing the waxing was all business.

18. Emt

Emt New Member

I know the people are professionals. Maybe one day I'll get it done professionally, but for now, I'm looking forward to getting it done by my gf :)

Any other suggestions for doing it at home?

Thanks!

-Emt

19. Alien

Alien New Member

I have done this for beings before. NEVER apply the strips or any chemical dipillitory to the anus or any other mucus membranes! It can remove a top layer of skin or two! :eek No fun for your earthling pleasures then!:cry
    Do the strips to either side.
    Oh yes, immersion in hot H2O for up to a half hour or so, right before waxing, is most certianly reccomended.

#19 Alien, Aug 28, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  20. torridsex

torridsex New Member

Melicious, does he wax was you also?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.