need little advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justagoodguy, Jun 23, 2010.

1. justagoodguy

justagoodguy New Member

hello this is my first post ever on this website idk why im here i mean sex is somthing that is not that important to me when it comes to my relationship with my girlfriend we have been dating for around 9 months now and we finally had sex one thing tho was she was a vergin when we did so there was a lot of pain i gess for her.... i feel really bad even though she says its ok and i love her and she loves me its just that idk i dont want to hurt her again i know that for her it wont hurt as much after the first time but we have around 4 times now and it still hurts her a little bit everytime will this pass or will she just have to deal with that everytime we do have sex?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

No mate....it will pass, trust me, just go with the flow and if it's uncomfortable for her then let her dictate the pace and position.
    Good luck to you both and.....

Welcome to SF:welcome

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I remember my first time with my wife, and it hurt her a lot. Second time didn't hurt her at all. So maybe your girlfriend is a little tense, and that's not going to help. Maybe she's not fully aroused either, so take your time to pleasure her. Women take more time to respond.

Sex is more than genitals and intercourse, and holding, hugging, kissing, caressing are all important. Also, what works for us is that my wife always has an orgasm before penetration. I do this through oral sex, maybe rubbing her while I kiss her, or sometimes with a vibrator. But not all women are the same, and while an orgasm relaxes my wife for pleasurable sex, some women find themselves tighter after orgasm and are therefore less ready.

So, see if she can be relaxed in her mind, keep her communication to you going, and experiment and mix things up to find out what works best for her.

4. JustNaughty

JustNaughty New Member

I didn't like my first few times,it hurt & burned & I didn't want him near me again for a week.But it won't last. I always need to have plenty of foreplay before penetration.Take time to kiss her,whisper sexy things you want to do with her.Make sure to look at each other in the eyes & softly touch her from breasts down her tummy & maybe tickle her thighs a bit then slowly tease her clit & all around it.See how she responds to the way you stroke it & the amount of soft to firm pressure that goes with the stroking.She might like a circular motion better.Just lovingly explore her body & note how she reacts to everything. Be sure tho to use your tounge & lips on her clit & near her ass,make her slippery & wet & relaxed.When it's time for you to get inside her with ur cock,be slow & gentle.Don't rush! Keep control of your movements & whisper to her if she likes it when you do this,or maybe some of that.Sexy communication & slow sensual movements.
    Holy crap where is my man?! I'm so turned on,hate when this happens! :p

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I know your being serious and just dispensing good advice JN.....

But I started getting hot just reading that......:naughtydance