Need ideas

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by curious_1, May 10, 2007.

1. curious_1

curious_1 New Member

I'm looking for some fun new stuff to do. We've done the food in foreplay, using ropes, and light spanking. I'm just looking for ideas on what else we can do. Both of us are open to most anything. Any advice would be great thanks.

2. burton

burton New Member

have you been really agressive? my lady and i are in the same boat.. she was telling me how she loves me to be aggressive, so i went all out and while we were fooling around then stopped b/c someone was around, i came back and took her by the neck and threw whatever she was reading down and started making out and fondling her and would tell her to get the fuck on the couch blah blah, then just restrained her while we were doing it and i've never seen her so turned on before. she loved it and loved the dominance on my side while i would hold her tightly, but not too tightly, by the neck while i fucked her

EDIT: What about blindfolding? My partner and I are going to do this next time

3. Steel

Steel Member

How crazy did you get with the ropes? If there is TOTAL trust there you can have some stunningly wild times with some bondage and toys!

4. curious_1

curious_1 New Member

Thanks for the suggestions. As far as ropes go we did hands and wrist also throw in a blindfold. There is maximum trust between us so its not really an issue.

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree with burton a little agressiveness goes a long way if she is into the feeling of being taken harder. A little restraint with silk cloth or even your hands to hold her wrists or pin her down a little is very passionate. Blindfold is very good too.

6. strapyboy

strapyboy New Member

Have you thought about letting her do you???:brow

7. Vegetashonor

Vegetashonor New Member

This is one thing that me and my girl tried. Get a toy, something that vibrates. Let her insert it in you as she gives you a blow job...When you cum...Its amazing.

8. curious_1

curious_1 New Member

Tried alittle anal play, and i do mean little. It just wasn't for me. I know some guys says its great but other than a tongue i don't care for anything around there. We just had some amazing sex though. I was laying off the corner of the bed with my back in a chair and she was
    standing over me so that feet was on the floor. Then she proceeded to fuck the life out of me. This will definitely be the new favorite position.

9. formula409

formula409 New Member

Hey curious_1 thanks for the idea ;)

Ever tried dressing up? It really turns me on when my girl dresses up like a "whore" (as she calls it) One time after she dressed up'd I thru a bunch a cash at her and then I told her to come here and fuck me... it was hot!! btw after all the fun and games where over she never did give me back my cash.....

10. schnappi189

schnappi189 New Member

Verbal

If you think she'll like it, call her names like 'slut' while you're doing her, while acting dominant on her. If she's into that kind of thing, it should really turn her on (works for me all the time!!)

You could also ask her to play the submissive one, like tell her what you're gonna do to her and that she can't protest on anything (of course, unless she really doesn't like that) and has to let you do whatever you want to her.

11. Clark

Clark Member

Hook up a camcorder with a long cable that connects to the TV. During sex have the Tv display closeups and different angles of the action. She and you can watch the TV while it's happening. And, of course, you have the option to record it and watch it again later.

Have her dress in an above-the-knee skirt, stockings, and high heels. Go to the mall. After you're there for a few minutes tell her to take off her panties and give them to you. She must now walk around the mall dressed like that with no panties. Occasionally whisper to her how fucking sexy she looks, and how hot it makes you to know that she's got an uncovered pussy just under that skirt.

12. Bella

Gold Member

You could always visit your local "toy" store! :brow
    That always makes things a little more interesting! :cheer
    ~Bella

13. camfan5

camfan5 New Member

any youngsters doin this sort of stuff out of interest?

14. curious_1

curious_1 New Member

what do you mean? what sort of stuff?

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Smart woman! :rofl I like that girl!!!
    Lordy, I sure hope you don't mean what I think you mean! We don't have (or allow) "youngsters" on here. Everyone is 18 or older.

16. camfan5

camfan5 New Member

whoa. of course i mean 16+. Im 19 so i was actually thinking ppl my age. I was tlakin about s+m bondage type stuff. always seems to be older people doing it?

17. Lacy_Knickers

Lacy_Knickers New Member

Camfan, I've done some light bondage. I've tied my boyfriend to the bed and blindfolded him, then given him a great blowjob, which he loved (obviously). It's my turn next. We're also going to start using vibrators during sex, both on me and him. And since my birthday is coming up, he might buy me a sexy outfit to dress up in as a present.

I see what you mean with it being more common with older people though. It makes sense that this is the case. The older and more experienced you get, the more comfortable and willing you are to experiment.

18. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I like to be really aggressive sometimes but it is very important I you are being too ruff and she says stop then you better stop. I love the bondage stuff personnely, I like to tie her up and lick her until she starts to cum and keep licking her will she wiggles and squirms and screams, I also like to spank her on her ass and her pussy after some hard fingering. I love and she loves biting. we leave some huge marks on each other we call them ownership marks. we also wear ownership collars. Anal is also a great dominate postion

have fun and be safe