[Male] Need Honest Opinions Of My Cock..Big? Small?

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by lilceaser, Apr 3, 2012.

1. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

i really want honest opinions of what you think about it... let me know if it is attractive or ugly, big or small, thick or thin... if you think it could satisfy you or not... i want to know everything. my balls too. i am uncut, 6 and a half inches.

picture number 1..
    http://s16.postimage.org/5qili26cz/dx4.jpg

compared next to a video tape...
    http://s7.postimage.org/vwu0lurwp/dx3.jpg

close up of hood...
    http://s11.postimage.org/g0vusiy01/dx2.jpg

close up of hood folded back...
    http://s8.postimage.org/igc66t3hv/dx1.jpg

2. clitter

clitter New Member

I've never seen an uncut one before. Do you think sex is more enjoyable for you because the hood rubs back and forth across the back of your head while thrusting? My hubby loves it when I lick or rub the underneath of his head, so I've always wondered if the missing hood makes it less enjoyable for him.

As for your question - I think it looks very nice and would bring great pleasure to your lovers. Length, thickness, neatness are all very attractive.

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Thanks for using links instead of embedding your pics. Thanks also for showing a little of your body in the shots. :)

Your cock looks nice enough, but honestly I couldn't say whether it would satisfy me as I go for the whole package not just a cock. Would you nibble my ears? Suck my neck? Lick my nipples until I cum 5-6 times before "getting your bit"? Do you like your ears nibbled? Your neck sucked? Or whatever....

Sex for me involves both our bodies from the scalp down.

(BTW, I do like to have fun with an uncut penis. :D)

4. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

thank you for the reply! to answer your question, i always use a condom when having sex, so it it doesnt fold back and forth when i have sex with the condom on... it might if i took the condom off, but it might not too, because when i am really hard it will stay folded back unless i fold it forward.
    but you might think this is kinda interesting.. i think jacking off might be alot more pleasurable for me, because my method of jacking off is folding the hood back and forth at a rapid speed. it feels so good, and i never even need lotion because the skin glides over it smoothly. and its tight too...ive tried with lotion and my hand before, and its just not the same. im glad to hear you like my cock!:)

5. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

your welcome! and yeah, i figured a cock by itself is kind of boring to look at, so i put my body with it hahaha. and yes, during sex i definatly give alot of passion. i like to kiss alot, lick nipples, bite a little bit, hold the girls wrists down when i am on top, look into her eyes alot...all kinds of stuff:)
    so what is it you like about uncut penis? is it just more attractive to you? or does it feel different?

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Fuck yer crank. Can ya post up some pictures of your tongue? Then I will tell you if you got what it takes to please a woman.

7. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

definatly. i will pm it to you.

8. tomakehersmile

tomakehersmile New Member

I would think that an uncut penis would result in less friction and less feeling of movement within her vagina.. Have you ever pinned your skin back to test if there's a difference in feeling for a woman?

9. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

well, when i have sex i always have my hood folded back, because the tip is where the sensation is at. i wear a condom too, so the friction is pretty much the same as it would be with a circumsized guy. but i think even if i didnt wear the condom, the friction wouldnt be too much different, because the skin only moves back and forth a little bit, but my cock is going in and out of her at a bunch of inches at a time.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Okay, I got the picture.

It's a nice enough looking tongue but can you make it go like this for 10 minutes or so?

[​IMG]

11. mikeh

mikeh New Member

That's making my eyes go funny and jaw ache just looking at it.

12. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

if you commanded me to, i would force myself to!

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I like watching it emerge from it's cover as my man gets aroused. When I'm wanking him, I enjoy moving the foreskin back and forth with each stroke. When I take it in my mouth I like sucking the skin between my lips and slipping my tongue under it.

We don't use condoms and I do feel his foreskin move back and forth within my vagina, especially in missionary. It's a very pleasant feeling.

14. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Dragon there you go.....its 8am over here and you got me feeling a little tingly with that description lol, may have to go wake my man up the nice way!!

15. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

sounds great! instantly made me hard, especially the part about working your tongue inside the foreskin. that would feel so good

#15 lilceaser, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  16. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Being uncut I used to have this pathological fear everytime my pants came off the first time, but its nice to know there are women out there like you that appreciate it, and it sounds like you know what to do with it too. I had no idea that a woman could actually feel the difference though.

17. akbakb

akbakb Member

You do realize that there is no such thing as uncut...

Most of us call it natural.

18. easytwist

easytwist New Member

good point. some people will argue its semantics though. i don't mind being "intact" now. used to want to get cut though.

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

sure i can....years of playing harmonica have been really good on lip and tongue strength....hell i could do THAT all night...lol

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

and btw..im cut......and im still pissed off that someone cut off part of my penis......and you bet your ass they did it before i was able to defend myself...lol