[Ask a Guy] need help

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by xenomorph, Oct 5, 2010.

1. xenomorph

xenomorph New Member

i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to control ejaculation not really looking for tips on increasing duration but actually decreasing it:mad

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Like, you don't like how much your guy cums?

3. xenomorph

xenomorph New Member

no like making it happen quicker

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

oh..I think that's something one of the males on the forum will have to answer, but from my experience, the more worked up I get my guy before I actually have sex/suck him off the quicker he cums.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Is he holding off having orgasm because he thinks that's what you want or is it that he can't ejaculate in a timely manner?

Some guys hold the mistaken belief that women want to be fucked for long periods of time. You need to set him straight on that if you haven't already done so.

I've read here on SF that if a guy masturbates a lot it can be harder for him to orgasm just from penis/vagina intercourse. Could that be his problem?

6. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

There's a few things that you can do.

First off, I have the same trouble sometimes. Michelle sometimes just wants a quickie, but I seem to "last" longer than she likes----------------sometimes...lol.

First, he needs to abstain from jacking off as long as possible. Self-pleasure usually has the effect on a man of giving him more duration. Secondly, like Mitt said, really get him fired up. I know in the case of a short-session, you might not WANT to give him a lot of foreplay action, but if you want to get him off faster, you may have to.

Do you work other parts of his body while he's approaching orgasm? Specifically, do you work his balls? Squeeze his chest? Tickle his "netherhole"....lol? Talk dirty---really dirty?

Men are a lot like women where this is concerned. Most men that DON'T suffer from premature ejaculation will have a "ramping up" of sorts just like women. If you can find some things to do that make him really hot, you can speed up this ramping and give him better orgasms at the same time.

For me:---warning, graphic content---

When I'm plowing the field, so to speak, I really get worked up if my girl reaches down and strokes my balls. That's the fastest way for her to make me cum. But if she combines that with some really gutter-nasty talk, I'm a goner. I also like to have my sphincter gently rubbed.

More than anything else though, if she can muster up the courage (which she doesn't really like to do...lol) to tell me things like "pound my pussy and dump your load on my big tits, baby!" in a really aggressive tone, I usually do just what she asked....:D

Give us some more info on what your currently doing, and maybe we offer more detailed advice.

7. Bobby9093

Bobby9093 New Member

Ever try prostate massage on him? I'm older and if I have any kind of problems, my lady just slides in a finger, curls it forward slightly and BAM! In no time I explode. Not only that, but I cum a ton and it's REALLY intense!

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Xenomorph,
    Is your guy on any medication? Because some as unwanted side effect can cause delayed or non ejaculation without affecting erection. That happened to me with Tramadol pain killers and think most opioid will do similar.
    After stopping the med it was wonderful to cum fast when she wanted me to do so.

9. xenomorph

xenomorph New Member

wow all i have to say is that i have given up on this bad advice filled website

10. NewHere

NewHere New Member

Wow, considering that all we were trying to do was give you advice and help you, you are pretty ungrateful. Have you considered maybe he isn't that into you anymore so it takes him awhile to get off?

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Where the heck did that come from xenomorph?

What did you expect us to say? Didn't you feel we were trying to help you?

I'm really interested in what you have to say as I'm quite perplexed by your attitude towards the site.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Most of us are honest about drawing on our own experiences. SF exists to help others figure things out. I'd like to know where we derailed in your opinion too. You contributed nothing to help guide our discussion, did you.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Lets sum up here:
    1. Some men think that intercourse needs to last hours to be of any value (most women disagree with this). Good communication skills can help resolve this issue.
    2. Some men use a very tight grip when masturbating, and they de-sensitise their penis. Consequently, they don't get enough stimulation from the more gentle caress of the vagina, and find it difficult to come from intercourse. A lot of men use condoms, and these reduce sensation even further, making the problem worse. This can be cured by practicing masturbation with a much lighter grip. Also, if STI free and in a monogamous relationship with an alternative birth control method, discarding condoms can help.
    3. Some men masturbate a lot, and less masturbation may make it possible to come more easily.
    4. Some medications can affect the ability to come.
    5. Some men suffer from delayed orgasm, which is a known medical condition. Average orgasm time from thrusting intercourse should be around the 7 to 15 minute mark.

14. Cheeky

Cheeky New Member

it's probably your disgusting attitude turning him off my love

15. dirtyoleman

dirtyoleman New Member

Cheeky, you probably "hit the nail on the head"! She deserves a guy that blows his load all over her pussy before he can get it in her.