Need help!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by fucker, Apr 25, 2010.

1. fucker

fucker New Member

Guys,

I am 25 year old male.but my sexual life is like a 15 yeas old teen.i can't drive my sex more than 2 minutes.i am really weak in sex.

friends i studied my self.and i found some my weakness.but i want to know is it the exact reason for my weak or are there any.please read my experience and help me to increase my performance.

These is the point i found.

When i thrash i keep my PC muscles tightly.and my body automatically ejaculates( i think that tight is the reason), i can't control.i tried to keep my muscles in release mode and i can.but it's really difficult to do both thrash and released PC simultaneously .when i thrash in to vagina body automatically make PC muscles tight.

guys please tell me if you have last longing ability.how do you keep your PC muscles when you thrash?.is it in tight or release mode or both together?.

and please tell me a way to increase my performance in a intercase?.

Thank you

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you do an online search, you will find that there are several exercises you can do to try to help ward off premature ejaculation. They aren't always easy and aren't a quick fix but, from what I've been told, some of them are very helpful.

3. pakua

pakua New Member

maybe it's all that thrashing that's doing it :p