need help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ses398, Jul 26, 2007.

1. ses398

ses398 New Member

I'm 19 and a guy. I have just started having sex. The first two times I have tried I have found that i couldnt get it up, and when I do it goes away almost a few seconds later. Maybe I'm just really nervous or something because I feel completely comftorable with the girl and she's really beauiful and I just really want to impress her i guess. If you have any suggestions or thoughts on what might help please let me know thanks

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Nerves. You just have to relax and not think about it and do what comes natural. Easier said then done I guess, try focusing 100% on her body.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Don't worry, You are just like most people
    that come here to ask questions.
    You answered your own question.
    Nervousness will do it,
    Also trying to impress can ruin anything.
    Just be yourself and I'm sure things will be fine.

Hiker

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

As long as you don't have any trouble getting it up to masturbate, I have to agree with the guys and say it's just nerves. Maybe spend some more time getting to know her, or maybe she just isn't the right girl for you if she intimidates you to that extent. I dunno. Feeling comfortable with someone is a vital element in a healthy relationship; you have to be able to voice your opinion, let your real personality shine through, etc. with someone if it's going to work out in the long-run. Just a thought. I wish you well, hon :) Who knows...maybe this is just a very temporary issue for you.