Need help with (written only) X rated erotic talk

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by KL70, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KL70

KL70 New Member

I'd greatly appreciate anyone's help, as I currently use online dating, but a problem I have, is some women contacted who are openly sexual, write to say (and may even say so, either to play hard to get or to make males qualify themselves) that if I were to meet and have sex with them, to describe in writing what I'd most would like doing to and with them sexually. In the times I've done this, I've bombed rather badly at it, as they write back to say what I wrote was extremely lame and tame and that they want descriptions that are much rougher, hardcore, more X rated and more explicit, so say I'll have to try a lot better if they expect to meet me in person.

What's frustrating, is there surprisingly isn't much on the net I can use to get good ideas and inspiration from, for this type of writing. Someone said to go to the Literotica.com site, that's probably the best site on the internet for fictional erotica material. It is a great erotic fiction site, but the fictional erotica stories on there are just far too long and have to do with fictional settings (like being in a doctor's office for example, rather than at home). I need non-fictional material that's maybe 300 – 400 words longs max (not 20 000 words long), as these women aren't asking for fictional erotic stories set outside a house or bedroom setting. They want nonfiction descriptions and accounts, so Literotica isn't that helpful unfortunately.

I also came across the www.asexstories.com site, but it’s very poorly organised Like if you want to find their highest rated erotic fiction stories that have been rated 8, 9 or 10 by readers, they're not in the one place under their number rating, but are annoyingly all over the place.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I think though, that you have use a little creativity. You aren't going to find your exact situation in an erotic story easily-and the problem probably lies at the core, with your writing-do some writing exercises in your own time to hone that skill a little, and make sure that some of those exercises include eroticism. And, you're going to need to get rid of your inhibitions-if it sounds too dirty to you, it's probably just right. You might not find exactly what you're looking for, and even if you are, you probably need more writing practice (at least in the sexual area) than anything else. Even something that sounds tame can be incredibly erotic by the way in which you describe it-and being a better writer will help you stop sounding so lame.

3. eandvk

eandvk Member

If I were you,Id sit down and close my eyes and then envision myself with the lady you are writing to in a sexual way, picturing the two of us together,as I fantasize Id start to type down what Im seeing, doing , touching and feeling from her and myself...basically Id write out exactly what we would be doing....like if I was going down on her....Id write that I d gently position myself between her sexy thighs and slowly kiss and lick my way from her inner thigh, as my hands roam gently over her sensitive nipples...lightly teasing and circling her nipples with my index finger.....my tongue slowly swirls onto her swollen and wet lips and I glide my tongue softly up and down......get the picture friend..write what you see in fantasy, be descriptive and write it as you and her are actually doing it....best of luck...

4. ChatMeUp1

ChatMeUp1 Banned

The secret of writing good erotic talk is listening. I know, I know... and the secret to weight loss is diet and exercise. Who knew? :eyes Listening is your best friend when it comes of thinking of things to say. Ask questions, learn about your online partner and begin to build the conversation on what the other person says and what they like. If you write some ideas and they react in a lukewarm way, move on to other areas. If your partner starts to say they're breathing faster and keep asking for more, give it to them. You'll get great reactions. Learning to type with one hand helps, too. :D

5. Maddox

Maddox New Member

You should post an example of what you wrote before so we know what they consider too tame...

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This old thread is closed. If you wish to discuss this topic, please start a new thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.