need help with vaginal sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by foreverunchaine, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foreverunchaine

foreverunchaine New Member

me and my girlfriend are pretty sexually active in our relationship, but theres one thing htat sortof confuses me that hasn't happened before.

the thing is, she can only get off on clitoral stimulation, and although being inside of her does feel good for her, she cant get off through vaginal intercourse

i was just wondering if this is something normal? or that all girls are like this? who knows, but any tips on if she really can get off through sex/how to do it would be greatly appreciated

thanks a bunch

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Yes, it's fairly common.

3. kbate

kbate New Member

Quite normal, if you wish to help her get hers during standard intercourse, you should vary your motion to provide clitoral stimulation, try different positions, or use your hands to assist.

I have also seen some toys, assorted penile rings which are designed to stimulate the clitoris during intercourse, one of these may help, although I have no personal experience with such and cannot attest to their efficacy.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I take it you seem to have to pull out and manually stimulate her clitoris to bring her to orgasm? It may be because she is used to doing this during masturbation.
    As Kbate said, you will have to work at your movements, in order to rub the clit while you are thrusting or grinding. You may also find that if you get her to ride "cowgirl" style, she can be in control of the movements. This way, she can get that spot just right.
    Experiment with positions and see what happens. Good luck!

5. okosh

okosh New Member

It's common but she can try to help herself. I have used Sentia pills for women which were very helpful.

6. foreverunchaine

foreverunchaine New Member

would vaginal sex even be possible though?

what causes it to not go like that?

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Yes it is posible. Just stimulate her clit while having sex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.