Need help: My girlfriend has never orgasimed and i can't get her to

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dan7564, Mar 18, 2007.

1. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

Hey. I'm 18 and have been in a relationship for almost 8 months now. We started having sex about a month or two into our relationship. I was having a chat to her the other day and found out that in general she doesn't like the sex. Whenever we did she said that she would get a thrust of pleasure then a whole lot of pain. From what i understood it was about 4/5 pain, untill enentually she just had pure pain. I've been trying to get her to climax but we never come close, the only reason she holds out is to give me pleasure. But i really want to give her pleasure too.

I have a very thick large dick, and that maybe be a reason but i don't think it's the whole story. When ever she mastubats or used her normal site dildo she still can't orgasim. Niether of us can stimulate her clit.

Has anyone got any advice? or are there any wemon out there who've had the same problem? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

stick your tongue in her pussy a few times and then suck her clit till she explodes in orgasm so she will know what it is all about. Maybe she is putting you in the wrong hole, I knew a couple once who did this on their honeymoon.

3. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

I'm on the right hole and i tougnued her plenty. Trust me doesn't work, i think its more than matter of jsut doing it right here. She can't even make herself climax remember, and she klnows where everything is for sure.

4. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Dan, i am unable to orgasm with a partner and find it very difficult to orgasm alone and even if i do it is very weak. In my case i think it is because i am unable to let myself orgasm. I never relax enough to get to that point. But, i have never had pain during sex and i still love sex. Could there be an underlying medical problem? To be having that much pain definitely isn't a good thing and it isn't going to help her reach relax and orgasm if she is worrying about the pain.

5. mersinarii

mersinarii New Member

listen, if u want your girl to explode her fruitchew u gotta lick and slap that clit around with your tongue. listen, go to my website below and learn a few thangs, brotha..holla atta playa