Need Help Making A Special Day For My G/F

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Fliteskates, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Hey All,

Last Monday was pretty bad.. we got a call from my g/f sister... about 7 Am

My g/f fell on the bed crying after I heard her say "Where did she find him?"

I knew her father had just died.. and was holding her for awhile as she cried. Then I said something to try and comfort her, and she said her father didn't die.. he just had a major stroke.

So we had to pack up quickly and rush to her parents place in Canada. Her father is recovering now and the dr. thinks he may speak and walk again... but it will take time.

We always celebrate the day we met (Oct 14th) and I was planning several special things for Sunday... but now that is all out the window.

So here is my situation... I am out in the country, sourrounded by farms and my money is no good (Im from the US)... the nearest restaraunt is way in town and I don't have any Can. currency... anything I order online won't be here in time.. so that means no dinners..flowers.. gifts.. etc

So what would you do to create a special day for your SO if you had no money... ?

I will write her a love letter... maybe draw her a bath with candles and wash her hair and give her a sensual massage... maybe cook her dinner with whatever I can find here..

Was thinking of giving her a "sex slave" card she could cash in whenever she wants.. and I would have to please her in whatever way she wants that whole day...

Any other ideas?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Any bank can convert your currency, and your ATM or credit card will work fine in Canada as well. Many stores will also accept American currency too, just be aware that the Canadian dollar is now worth more than the US dollar.

However I have a feeling your other ideas may mean more to her than simply spending money. Good luck, and wish her and her family all the best for me. :(

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I have been here many times (Canada) and coverted money before I came.. but this trip was not planned, obviously. The closest bank is 50 miles away from me right now... there are cows and horses outside my window.. I jog past bulls and chickens each morning lol

So believe me, money is doing me no good out here.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm assuming the closest store is 50 miles away then too? :) Like I said, I think you're on the right track with your other, more meaningful ideas. :)

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Well, there is a feed store down the road.

I know nothing says "I love you" quite like chicken feed, but I got her that last year, you know?

Want to kind of change it up.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

:lol

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

I really don't think you need our ideas, hon. The things that you already mentioned sound like pure heaven to me. One thing you might want to do is pack a picnic and go for a walk in the woods, I bet the colors are fabulous right now. A nice walk in the crisp fall air, holding hands, and just being in love... sounds perfect to me.

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

"Was thinking of giving her a "sex slave" card she could cash in whenever she wants.. and I would have to please her in whatever way she wants that whole day..."

A few years ago I made up a full deck of "slave cards" but didn't limit it to sex. There were a few of those, and a few for a free car wash, free beer run, free foot rub, free back rub, etc., etc. I think I had one for each week of the year. She never used any, but I know she liked them. (I'll do about anything she asks without a card.)

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

When it rains, it pours...

Now her cat is sick... this cat is like her child. He has something wrong with his kidneys.

First her dad then her cat she loves like nothing else I know of in this world.

So I really have my work cut out for me to try and make her smile.

There are woods behind the house, but they are filled with bears lol. They come and eat out of her parents garbage at times... so you really need to be careful.

I can imagine telling her mother that her daughter just got eaten by a bear...

It is freezing up here to so we can't really go for a picnic. That would of been great though CL.

I pretty much give her foot and back rubs, do the laundry.. cleaning etc around the apt. So it would almost be reduandant to make them.. but...

I hear what you are saying though.. it is more the thought behind the cards than her actually cashing them in.

I just need to get creative... trying to think of things that will make her laugh. She is gonna run out of tears soon.

This is a shitty ass situation...