NEED HELP, health issue plz help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by robert11, Mar 3, 2010.

1. robert11

robert11 New Member

I'd sex today with some random chick, I met on the internet. I've a gf... Well we were having anal sex and the condom ripped. She said that she never had sex without a condom and get tested regularly but u know, I just met her. My penis probably stay without a protection for 40 sec or so. I'm kind of lost now coz I only have sex without a condom with my gf. I heard something called PEP is there any way to get it ? What should I do? Is too early to get tested? I'm getting desperate.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Go to your local clinic and get screened for STDs. Chances are it's too early to tell for most (all?), and you will have to follow up with another round of tests later. Explain to them you had unprotected anal sex recently and are very concerned. Don't worry, they've heard it all before, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

The fact that she insists she only has sex with condoms is encouraging. You'll just have to figure out some way to avoid sex with your girlfriend. You better get professional advice about your other worries though, we can only give you guesses here.

4. robert11

robert11 New Member

I already donate blood every two months. Monday is my time to go there again. I know that by donating blood, I'll get tested for HIV. Shouldn't I just get tested this way?

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sometimes it takes over a month to detect HIV (or at least it used to), so donating is probably a bad idea. On the other hand, I understand HIV is rarely passed to the fucker; it's the fuckee that's in the most danger. That is unless you had an open sore on your penis.

6. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Umm no, go to the doctor and get properly tested. They should tell you when you donate blood that it is not a substitute for STD testing. I got tested once a couple of days after having unprotected sex. They took a sample out of my urethra and a blood test.