Need help convincing wife to use suction cup dildo!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by whymenow03, Aug 17, 2014.

1. whymenow03

whymenow03 New Member

Hi all, HELP! I recently purchased a suction cup dildo for my wife and she went postal on me. This came from left field.......we are very sexually active and she regularly alludes to the fact that she would like to feel a penis in her pussy while she sucked my penis. Knowing very well that she would never be up for a threesome for real so I thought I would help her with her fantasy.

As we were about to have sex yesterday......when I thought the moment was right I pulled the newly purchased suction cup dildo out and told her that I would love to see her enter it into her pussy while she sucked my penis. Well all hell broke lose. She started yelling at me that the "Thing was too big (smallest one they had), why would I waste money on it that she is 50 years old and there is no way that she is going to put it in her!! I tried to explain to her I thought this is what she wanted and that it would really turn me on to watch her use it on herself. SHE REFUSED.

Does anyone have some insight on how I might convince her that it's ok to use????

Thanks,
    Whymenow03

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

There is a very delicate art of introducing women to toys if they haven't played before.

I can't explain it, or tell you how to do it.

But now I want one!

3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Lol when you get the answer let me know

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  4. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I've never been into dildos but when you put it like that I want to get one too now.

As far as your wife, try talking to her about it when you aren't having sex. I hate when my bf buys a toy and just whips it out without warning.

ply and Doitagain like this.
  5. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Excuse me while I whip it out!

6. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

:p I can just picture her getting on her knees and this 10 inch monster coming out.

ply likes this.