need help bad...extremely frusturated!!!...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tatman523, Nov 30, 2008.

1. tatman523

tatman523 New Member

ive been going out with my girl friend for about 2 months and she is by far the most beautiful/hottest girl i have ever dated. Now the problem is when we have sex i literally bust in less then 30 seconds. this is kind of normal for me after the first session to bust under a minute but i am fortunate that im always able to go a 2nd and 3rd time....however last night i went 3 times and busted in less then 20 seconds alll 3 times.

this has happened to me before when i havent had sex in weeks but we have sex at least 4 times a week and 85% of the time i bust so fast the first and second time. only a few times do i last for about 10-15 mins.

How do i last longer?? this is really pissing me off and is getting embarassing

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Why don't you pleasure her orally and get her off that way, or with your hands before you actually get to the actual penetration? Then it isn't as big an issue-and practice makes perfect, often this problem goes away with experience.

3. tatman523

tatman523 New Member

i do. i make her have an orgasm no matter what with fingers and oral but i would still like to be consistent in my longevity

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Maybe masturbate more? I mean, there isn't so much you can do. I'm almost certain that as time goes on, you'll be able to perform longer-and if you're getting her off, I'm sure she's not disappointed.

5. tatman523

tatman523 New Member

she says shes not dissapointed at all. i thought having sex 3-4 times a week would be enough to perform longer but i guess ill just have to start masturbating more. thanks Dreama

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hon, it will come with time and age. You can do all the things Dreama suggested. When you get close, stop, go back down on her, take your time, then hit it again.......When you get close, stop and do it again.....If she is happy and you are happy don't worry. Sometimes those long sessions can get boring.....:)

7. tatman523

tatman523 New Member

thanks flirty chick....that is very good advice

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Like FC and Dreama said work around it now best you can with extra sessions or JO a few hours before. Slips will always happen sometimes. Because she's hotter it's probably over-stimulating you. It will get better as you get used to her and with age.

9. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

You could always put on two condoms and then it will lower your sensitivity and it might buy you a minute or so..

We have a saying in Australia that you should think of 'shopping trolleys or meat pies' when you are going to blow to try and calm you down.. basically you have to think of something that isn't a turn on... you could think of a really old woman or the amount of work you have to do at work or even mowing the lawn... anything to stop the feeling.

10. igor

Gold Member

Uhh.... Please don;t try this if you are using condoms for BC. Friction between the two will cause tears.:eek

11. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

Use a big dildo on her before you go inside to make sure she is done. My BF has a tendency to finish very early, and this has worked for us. Also, he will last longer if I'm on top and he's wearing a condom.

Seriously though, it hasn't been that big of an issue.

12. spol555

spol555 New Member

I would recommend Two Sex Boosting Exercises for you to last longer and having full control over your ejaculation. These exercises are excellent if you take them regularly for a long time like any exercise which you take to build your body. Below are my recommended exercises:

Two PC Muscle Workouts:

If you are not already aware of your PC muscle, the best way to locate it is to urinate, and then to stop the flow of urine. When the flow stops, you have found your PC muscle. Now flex your PC muscle a few times to make sure you have found it. As with any muscle, the PC muscle will atrophy if it's not exercised regularly. Quick Squeese And Slow Squeeze are two methods which help strengthen the PC muscle. In The Quick Squeeze method you just squeeze your PC muscle as tightly as you can and then relax it. In the Slow squeeze you do it by squeezing and hold your PC muscle for a while and then relax. These two methods really work and give your PC muscle a good deal of strength.

Just as with any exercise program, you should start out slowly and build up over time. Start with the lowest number of repetitions and increase the number of reps weekly as suggested. You do not have to do the entire workout at one session. It is just as beneficial to do each exercise in a separate session. However, it is important to do each exercise daily in order to make progress.

#12 spol555, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
  13. Barbwire

Gold Member

You took the words right out of my mouth. I can attest to the fact that works very well.

Its a shame so many men fear their women using a dildo bigger than their cocks. They don't have a clue what a useful tool (pardon the pun) a big rubber dong can be.