Need help/advice on how to deep throat long cock?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by naughty4u, Aug 2, 2014.

1. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

I suppose this is a question for the ladies?? How can I successfully deep throat without the gag reflexes taking over?? I have recently met a man with a rather long not necessarily wide cock that I would like to do justice with? And I can't get past about 5 1/2 -6 inches before the gag reflex takes over & my eyes water & stomach heaves? I've never brought anything up on anyone's cock & I certainly don't find giving head repulsive! I like it! I've been watching some instructional videos..that say anyone can do this...it just takes practice??? You must relax your throat & keep trying inches at a time to take it comfortably deeper? Says it could take a year till you make enough progress to get an 8 or 9" cock fully deep throated?? I want to do this for him so badly!! Any advice would be great ..and in the mean time till I acquire this skill..is he still getting full enjoyment from oral sex?

ply likes this.
  2. JonJo

Gold Member

If he isn't then he should be.
    Unless he just selfishly wants his cock sucking then part of his 'enjoyment' should be that you want to do it, even that you are willing to try doing it.
    Considering where the most sensitive parts of the cock are then any mouth (lips/tongue/teeth) action in that area are more than enough to 'bring him off'; I don't think there is any man alive that would need the constrictive grip of a throat to do it.
    You say that the guy you are attempting it with is "not necessarily wide", so if you can (eventually) manage it then the opening limitation of your jaw may not be a factor but for a long fat cock it could be - not only would you have to 'adjust' to taking the length but your jaw would have to 'adjust' to the girth. As the throat is more flexible than the jaw hinge, then the amount you can open your mouth could be the limiting factor.
    In the case of 'jaw limitation' then your endowed partner should be as considerate of his size in your mouth as he should be in your pussy - in fact more so because a pussy can adjust to and accommodate a large penis (length & girth), used considerately, very quickly and mutually satisfactorily.

Married M Nh and naughty4u like this.
  3. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

I think he'd like to face fuck or throat fuck me..& I can't get that whole cock down?? I know I can get him off with my usual techniques ..but just can't take that whole cock down to his balls?

rcc8611 and ply like this.
  4. JonJo

Gold Member

But why would he like to do that? For pleasure, or 'power'?

naughty4u likes this.
  5. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

I'm thinking pleasure? Though maybe power?? Still probing this one....sexually & mentally...we're just getting started?

ply likes this.
  6. JonJo

Gold Member

Don't want to get too 'deep' here.
    Would his 'pleasure' be for himself or mutual pleasure?
    If your partner is obviously having difficulty 'accommodating' your cock, either orally or vaginally, then there should be no pleasure in wanting to 'ram it in'.

teamster145 and Married M Nh like this.
  7. 12barblues

Gold Member

When I met sluttyfairy, she couldn't get even half of me down.. But she told me that everytime she did it, she would go a little farther. And that's exactly what she did. It took about 3 or 4 months ... But now she can take 2" more than I have to give her... With no difficulty at all...

8. herpob

herpob Member

Like sluttyfairy, it took time for me to get good at it. It is just like everything you learn, it takes time, practice, patience, and more practice. I was taught by some of my sorority sisters using dildos and coconut oil. Then I practiced on guys I dated over time.
    When I found one who was to long I’d wrap my hand around the base with coconut oil on my hand and if the guy wanted to go full on pumping he could. As good as I am and as much practice as I have had and as often as I do it with my husband I still can’t take hard forceful deep throating without my hand there (we do this a few times a day every few days). Oh, I can take any length of penis all the way down but not fast withdrawing and ramming it back down.
    Personally I have only met a few people who could do that, a few women, and a few men but way less than the ones who couldn’t do it. Also positioning is a key here. You need to find the position that works best for you. I like sitting in a chair and having my husband step up presenting his hard on. It doesn’t work the best for dt but makes for giving comfortable oral and allowing him to hump away. If I am sitting slightly higher than his penis he can go at it as long as my hand is wrapped around. It feels the same to him if not better to hear him tell it. He is a careful man so sometimes it is hard to get him to let go and truly do my mouth! I have had to encourage him to really go at it and give me a good ole fashion Face F***ing. I love it when he has his hands behind my head, fingers wrapped in my hair and humping hard.
    As for all the way in and down dt, laying on my back with my head laid back of the edge of the bed is by far the easiest position for me to take it dt. Once you get used to it, it feels quite nice having the entire length of a gorgeous penis sliding in and down and back. The view is large part of my favorite; from this angle you have the most wonderful view. Try it and you will understand where I am coming from. Though I do like and enjoy this position and my husband does as well, I am still unable to take it rough which is fine by both of us. He can get up to a good rhythm even with his balls slapping against me sometimes but it is not what I’d call Face F***ing like the aforementioned. It is more like making love to my mouth with his penis.
    Both methods are good and both methods are different, variety is the spice of a good sex life. Find your own modifications as to what works in what positions such as in a nice 69. I can take all of my husband in a 69 and even get him pumping hard when I play with him anally. I then wrap a hand around the base and let him go at it. He never knows one way or the other; it all feels great to him!

9. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Try & try once more, then try again. Don't be bothered at all if you drool. You'll soon be there
    Don't know about him but for me, the real enjoyment is not from deep throating (my wife can do that to me). The feel of her lips on the head, a little suction and the movement of her tongue on the skin below is much more sensational because those parts are more sensitive - unless you skill to move your tongue on there while you deepthroat

naughty4u likes this.