[M4W] Need Asian Girl To Be My Student! ( Must Be Virgin! )

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Cy83rDra90n, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

Hello There! I Am Cy83rDra90n, And I Love Asian Beauty! I Don't Know If I Will Find Anyone Who Will Answer This Request, But I Love Teaching! I Love Watching My Partner Try So Hard To Make Me Happy, It's Cute! But Before Any Of That, I Must 1st Teach My Partner The Nature Of Sex And Sexuality, And The Roles And Insights Of Both Men And Women! Education Should Cum 1st Before Taking The Exam! I Will Show Love, Care, And Education To My Partner And Give Her Such A Wonderful Learning EXP.! So Ask Me What You Want To Know, And I Will Be To Answer Your Questions, My Student! I Have Books, Magazines, Articles, E-Books, PDF's, And Educational Videos, All Ready For Teaching, At My Disposal, And For You To Learn From! So If You Want To Learn Something, And Have Me As Your Tutor, Then Answer This Ad And Let Us Go Over The Material To-get-her! ( Virgin Asian Girls Only! )

2. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

I 4 Got To Meantion That I Live In LongWood Florida, United States America! Although I Will Soon Move To South East Asian Countries And Work There! I Am Not Sure Which 1 Just Yet? I'm Joining The Peace Crops!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.