Need advice.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by meaty06, Oct 22, 2015.

1. meaty06

meaty06 New Member

Ok I need advice people.... the wife and I decided to try a 3some. We found a guy and we chatted with him for about a week. We decided to meet him a hotel where he worked. The wife was extremely nervous and we did talk about her having a 1 on 1 with him to help her get over her nervousness and insecurities. We had set rules so nobody got hurt and things went smoothly. Anyway we get to the hotel and he sent her a message I didn't agree with so I told her no this wasn't happening today. However, I went to the restroom and come out and they were entering a room together. They had a quickie and came out about 5 minutes later. Needless to say I was a little pissed. Lol. So I get over that and we talk about doing it again the right way this time. She want to do it one time and then she don't want to. She changes her mind 5 times a day and it's driving me nuts. What's really bugging me is why she don't want to do it again? She said it was quick but good and was very curious about a lot of things. I also have a lot of unanswered questions because she says she don't remember very much cuz she was so nervous. But the deal was she gets her 1 on 1 and I get to watch and maybe join. So why don't she want to do it again?

ply likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Guilt. Remorse.

I think you need to table the issue until she is certain she wants to do it again.

Have a talk about why you are upset, forgive her and move on.

Dog_E_Ryder, meaty06 and whybother like this.
  3. whybother

Gold Member

... and this is a good example why threesomes only work for a small percentage of people.

4. meaty06

meaty06 New Member

5. meaty06

meaty06 New Member

We have talked about it a lot. I have forgiven her. She was all excited about doing it a week ago and setting a date and time and now she changed her mind again. Lol. I told her to take all the time she needs but it's frustrating when she changes her mind every other day. I've gorren to the point where I've said no were not doing it all so forget and let's move on but then she gets pissed at me for taking it off the table completely. I just don't know what to do anymore. Lol

ply likes this.
  6. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Keep in mind you might open a pandora's box you don't want. Sounds kind of like she is kind of freaked how much she did like it and may be feeling guilty about it. Maybe you should lay back off of it for a while.

ply and meaty06 like this.
  7. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Sounds to me like you both may not be ready for this. And she crossed the line by fucking him after you put the brakes on.
    If it were me, a threesome in the near future would not even be a consideration.
    I suggest a talk about your marriage first.
    Just goin off what you've posted.

macker and meaty06 like this.
  8. meaty06

meaty06 New Member

Thanks for all your help, I'll take everything into consideration.

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. Candela

Verified Gold Member

The excitement is gone,She did him already!!...Sounds like she wanted to do this alone with him all along!!

meaty06, sensless and Amature like this.
  10. meaty06

meaty06 New Member

That's what I think as well. Hmmmm

11. sensless

Gold Member

Perhaps the problem is that she wants to fuck him, but you're not welcome.

My man is the same. He wants to fuck other women, but I shouldn't be there. He only wants one on one. I totally understand, because he isn't an exhibitionist and when we were in group fucks, it did nothing for him.

Some people only like one on one. They're shy.

I must say I'm an exhibitionist, but I still prefer one on one. It's easier to create ambiance, to flirt. Flirt+sex is superior to just sex. But flirting with another person in the room is complicated.

12. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Yup.Ya just can't squeeeeeek like ya want to..!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

13. meaty06

meaty06 New Member

She is shy and very self consious except around me. She insists she wants me their but then she made a comment once about letting them get started and me come in later. I'm not having that. She already got her 1 on 1 when it wasn't suppose to happen. Now she don't want to do it at all and I do believe it's because I insist on being their. To be honest it does bother me a little bit.

14. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

actually man from what you are saying you don't sound like you would be ready for it either. If you go into it with jealousy thoughts with the thought of her doing it by herself, what are you going to do when you are sitting there watching her moan and cum harder than she ever did with you. Are you ready for that? That could happen you know. Just the heat of the moment will be firing her up anyways. Like I said earlier this might be a Pandora's box you might not want to open.

macker likes this.
  15. sensless

Gold Member

I didn't get it. What do you mean by squeek in the context of my post?

16. sensless

Gold Member

How did the idea of a threesome really start? Was it you wishing for it and talking a lot about it, till she gave in to the idea? If not, how did you come up with this idea?

There are lots of men who fantasize about their wives fucking another man, that's why I'm asking.

17. David4020

Gold Member

Personally no way is anyone else fucking my woman and I expect her to feel the same about me too. For me , if this is someone i'm truly in love with then what i've just said will stand.

But if i'm with someone who isn't the 'one' as they say. And it's more just for fun and some companionship. Then I could see me bringing in other guys.

I've never actually had a threesum with another guy involved though. Just with another female involved a couple of times , that's been it.

#17 David4020, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  18. macker

Gold Member

I agree with @BlueCollar, I'd be pissed that she had the one on one after deciding it wasn't supposed to happen. But, it sounds like you need to just find out her reasoning for not wanting a threesome. And then, like @Dog_E_Ryder said, determine if you're ready. Sounds like a lot of insecurities in the way. Threesomes aren't for just anyone. I would be too jealous watching another man pleasure my gf.

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  19. meaty06

meaty06 New Member

The original reason was to get pregnant. I'm sterile and we both really wanted a baby so we started looking. Then she wanted to do it for fun for a while first. But the idea was mine for the 3some.

It is a fantasy of mine tho.

20. macker

Gold Member

Insemination is an option too........just sayin.