Need Advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sectra95, Jun 23, 2012.

1. sectra95

sectra95 New Member

HeyHey,

Here is the facts. I am 18 & Male.

I have never had a woman touch my dick before.

Lately I have been experiencing that my penis isn't as big as it used to be when it's erect. Around 6-7 months ago it was pretty big, fully erect. Now I find it hard to even get fully erect, I'm always half way there and never as big as I used to be. Is this due to the fact that I am used to playing with myself to much now? I masturbate every day.

Also, when a girl touches my dick for the first time do you think I will have a sintant reaction and go to my largest size?

Need some advice... :)

2. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Well, often times people's confidence and impressions of themselves have much of an effect on how they physically see themselves. Everybody sees themselves as more attractive in the mirror than they actually physically are. There's a culture bound disease (I believe restricted to Japan) where people believe their penises are shrinking away and disappearing.

Truth is, if you think your penis is suddenly smaller than usual, it may just be your perception or a loss in confidence. That said, for the not getting as hard as you used to, maybe you're just not getting as excited as you used to? A woman may help.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm going to agree with clever up there about your size issue. I highly highly doubt that you're actually smaller in any way. I think your dwindling confidence is pulling you down. Don't let it.

I do however think that your over stimulation may be a factor in why you aren't getting as hard as you normally would. Do you masturbate only once a day every day or multiple times a day every day? Have you tried going a day or two without doing it and then trying again?

I think that the first time a girl touches you you'll react one of two ways. You'll be insanely turned on harder then you ever have before or you'll be too damn nervous to get excited, which is perfect normal and nothing to be ashamed of.

Relax, stop trying to think about it and just let things happen as they may.

4. Gecko

Gecko New Member

I have found that my penis size, erectness, etc. fluctuates on a daily basis. It is nothing to worry about, unless it does not respond at all to stimulation for an extended period of time. It sounds like you may be too concerned about what a girl is going to think when she sees it. Just relax and let it speak for itself.

5. oldman

oldman New Member

Hey when i was young your age i did not get pussie until the age of 20 i jerked off all the time . Yes if you do it alot it will be longer each time getting up .
    when i got my first ass it was hard as a rock . But my first was a hooker i was in the military she was the best and it was free i was a virgin .
    I can say this of all the fucks in my life the best were in my time overseas.
    Dont worrie my friend when you see that pussie you will be hard as a rock !

Funny when your at that age you should be hard a long time i know my cock was because all we wanted was pussie anything that was warm and fuzzie.

#5 oldman, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012