Need advice...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Bobby3000, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

Okay, this is a serious topic to me. I have been in interactions with a wonderful female for the past 6 months. Everything is perfect. But our relationship is growing more sensual by the day.. there aint nothing wrong with that, as this is what I want as well. We have not had sex yet but it is getting to that point. I love her, but I am insecure about something...

okay... I have a birthmark on my penis. It's something like one at least, there is no pigment (color) in these birthmarks. It's not all over my penis or anything, but it makes me insecure and hesitant... due to the fact that I am of a dark complexion, so there is a obviously great contrast in color from the birth markings and my normal skin tone. I could get my pigment back in these areas if I visited my dermatologist for treatments or something, but I do not know if I want to do this. Sometimes I feel if she really loves me, then it would not matter anyways, so why spend on money and time on this and just get on with it. But at the same time, I think, how will se react when she sees it... :cry but it may not be as bad as I think it is. This could be all in my head... so I am conflicted...

I really need a females opinion, one that is objective. I need to know if it looks that bad. This is not some pick post where I try to manipulate people into seeing my penis for other motives. I am in a relationship and this has really been a concern for me. So, any advice would be helpful and a females opinion on the look of it, would help much.

2. luvbug

Gold Member

Personally I think you are worrying for nothing. (Even tho I havent seen yours)

A lot of people have birth marks. Have you told her about it? Described it to her?

I bet it wont bother her a bit.

3. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I agree.. but I *would* say something to her before getting intimate.. if it's a "surprise" she might be worried about it being an STD (sounds silly, yes but I know a few people who are.. not knowledgeable enough to know that it couldn't be a side effect of one)

4. outofcontrol

outofcontrol New Member

Honestly, I would concentrate on embracing how it sets you apart from other guys, and focus on it being a positive thing.

5. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

I have mentioned something about it but not the details of it. It maybe all in my head though, the things we are often insecure about others dont really care. I care though, it looks weird to me due to the contrast in color. The birthmarks do not cover a large area, but when the skin stretches due to arousal the birthmarks stretch with it, so the birthmark looks larger than it really is. That's my problem.

6. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

:lol that's a good approach to this.

7. too_thick

too_thick Member

You should not be worry about birthmarks. I have one on my back that is fairly noticeable, you do not see me obsessing about it .

The one I like the best is on my left iris and no I can not see out of the birthmark. :lol

#7 too_thick, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  8. NewHere

NewHere New Member

I actually have a birthmark on my ass lol. I have always been really insecure about it. I was so nervous the first time I had sex with my man. It is very dark and my skin is pretty pale. He actually thinks it's cute! He calls it his mark and loves to look at it when we do doggy :p

9. loveit247

Gold Member

Don't worry about it. I personally think it would be cool!

10. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

Update I still am having problems with this. My love and I decided to just take things a bit slower, so I won't have to worry about this problem for a while. However I do want to resolve this in someway...

hmmm...

Well I took 2 pictures of my penis:

http://www.sexualforums.com/members/bobby3000/albums/just++show+temporary.../

It's erect because its not really noticeable when it is flaccid... only when it gets erect, as I mentioned before, is it so noticeable. Especially the second picture. this is why I am really insecure about it. To me it just looks weird, as the color contrast is extreme. These pictures are only temporary... will delete them soon...

11. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Checked the pics out....your worrying about nothing man.....trust me:uhyeah

12. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I'd say you shouldn't be worried in the least, and definitely don't waste money on treatments. Just tell her about it before too much more intimacy happens so it isn't a surprise. If she really likes you then it won't be an issue.

13. Silverback

Silverback Member

Mate, don't worry about it, talk to her and explain you are anxious and everything will be fine. I have a birthmark on my penis, my SO thinks its cute. I know why you are nervous about it, but if you talk to her she can reassure you and when she does see it I bet she'll think nothing of it.

14. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I second this:)

15. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

This is what I think but it doesn't help the insecurity I guess. I guess at the end of the day, I'm just being ridiculous about this whole things.

16. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

going to take the pictures down now, just wanted it to be seen. Thanks for the advice, I just need to stop being self conscious over this. It's really not a big deal, but small things become exaggerated in the mind, you know. But there has been pretty good advice here.

17. awakened

awakened New Member

I actually think birthmarks are extremely cool. i have a huge one on my upper thigh that is very light now, hard to see, and i miss it !!!!! Makes you unique, special !!!!!!

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

Have sex the first time with her in the dark. And you really are worrying about something that shouldn't matter.

19. htoad

htoad Active Member

My Bunnie had a hernia operation as a baby that left a scar on her mons pubis that still exists. It was one reason she hesitated shaving for me, she thought the sight would bother me. I don't mind it at all, in fact I find it very cute. Your woman will likely see your birthmark in the same light.

20. Voracious

Voracious New Member

If it is just a matter of pigment or color, I wouldn't think anything at all about that, just makes it rather unique, special even. My hubby has a unique penis in a way that I won't go into here, Heck so long as it feels good and gets hard, this is all your lady is going to worry about !