Need Advice On My Orgasm...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DaAzn, Nov 4, 2010.

1. DaAzn

DaAzn New Member

Okay..., it's only been 3 months since I lost the V-card. Since then, I've done loads of experimentation, and loads of cumming everywhere.

I have come to notice a pattern to my orgasm. I cannot and will not cum unless I am doing the work!

So that means no happy endings to blowjobs, and no happy endings to when she's on top. She could ride/suck me furiously for an hour, and I'll never even come close...

I don't understand this. Can someone explain this pattern to me? I'd like to have an orgasm without having to do all the work for once!

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Just one theory crosses my mind: Did you masturbate A LOT before?
    Did you pump it hard and fast? On the other hand you could use it to your advantage ..... and HERS especially. Maybe in time something will change.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

4. Meee

Gold Member

Teach her the strokes and rhythms and angles and so on that work for you. There's more to sex than riding and sucking furiously. You might have to do some work for a little while longer to help her refine her technique, but think of it as an investment.

5. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

You have a control issue. It's mental. What you have to do is:

#1....STOP spanking the monkey. That desensitizes your junk.
    #2 .....After you've abstained from masturbation, you have to concentrate really hard on what she's doing and what your feeling. Keep up the concentration long enough and you'll cum. Do this little "exercise" enough, and you can lose the self-control issue.

6. DaAzn

DaAzn New Member

No, and no. If I was busy and stuff, I didn't masturbate, because it takes time. If I was really bored and free, I usually do. I am quite gentle with my junk.

What did you mean by using it to my advantage?

Ah, yes I do. Although, I cum whenever I'm on top or doing the humping.

Well, when I said "furiously", I was really meaning it in a joking kind of way.

I frankly don't know what "strokes" and "rhythms" work for me... What do you mean by those terms?

I'll try this. See where it takes me.