Need advice for the correct toy (anal and vaginal)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by emsilly13, Mar 21, 2013.

1. emsilly13

emsilly13 New Member

Hopefully this is the right place :)

We have been playing with toys lately and we are looking for a specific toy which we can't find.

We are looking for something which is 12" or so, 4.5-5" circumference max, with a suction cup or at least a way to attach it to things (mirror, chair).
    I couldn't find something exactly like that. At least not something which you can attach it.

We are not looking for a double one, we already have one.
    We tried something which is almost 6" circumference, and it ended up being a bit too thick and uncomfortable. Our double one is 5" and just right in girth.

Anyone has an advice on either how to attach a dildo or mirrors or such, or a link to a dildo with the specifications I need?

I'm not trying to advertise anything in any hidden way (because its my first post here as I signed up to ask this question). I have already been to a couple of local stores, and tried to find something on the net, but ended up short.:ugh
    We are sort of desperate for the right toy.

Thanks.
    The strange question desperate one.

2. theatreguy

theatreguy New Member

I'll avoid brand names specifically, but I can tell you that the major national adult novelty store (named after the Biblical first man and woman) allows you to search by dimensions and such online. You can also easily find coupons for 50% off and free shipping with a quick internet search.

3. ranger

ranger New Member

I have bought my wife a few toys in the past to spice things up. I ordered two from amazon for my wife's 40th birthday a couple weeks ago. Needless to say they are both sitting in the box. My wife would have to be pretty drunk to play with either and she seldoms drink. So they will sit until the right time. The first I ordered was doc johnson rambone. It is massive with a suction cup. The second one was called 12" Derek and has a suction cup also. My wife may try this one out but this one is huge also. She is pretty comfortable with about 8" which is similar to my size. I may show him to her as a joke and see her reaction. She will be happy or they will be tossed in the trash. Do a Google search or check amazon for these two items, there are plenty of reviews.